Realm names? When?

Might have been asked 100+ times but will blizzard announce realm names before the 13th for character name reservation?

5 Likes

I hope so, one reason is that way streamers can announce what servers they are going to play on, then I will be able to avoid them.

28 Likes

Hopefully soon.

A week prior to the character creation date is about the bare minimum of ‘sure, that gives us enough time to plan with our friends and guildies’ - and we’re almost down to that.

Since the last test is not technically a “stress test”, I cannot imagine why they are holding off on releasing the realm names/types.

No, you still have two weeks after they open things up for character creation before the game actually goes live. That’s plenty of time. It isn’t like it is hard to change servers when you haven’t even started the game yet.

1 Like

probably right after the stress test ends

2 Likes

Heres hoping. I know lots of us want to name reserve bames asap. Im sure theres tons of guilds waiting to hear where streamers will end up.

Yes I’d like to think.

They said we’ve have plenty of time to coordinate but at this point our plenty of time is looking like a work week of time.

1 Like

I’m very surprised that the list isn’t out yet. The RP-PvP community definitely will need extra time to co-ordinate if Blizzard doesn’t come through for us.

6 Likes

No one better touch my bames

2 Likes

I like the touch that they’re not using original server names, I wouldn’t feel compelled to roll on Tichondrius again, especially with the state the server has been in over the last few years

Exactly! Bless you.

Lejon Brames

1 Like

You’ll have plenty of time. Two weeks between when you can start reserving names and when the game goes live.

lol well played. Serves me right for using my phone to type out replies.

1 Like

Actually, it was only asked 99 times before, but this puts it at an even 100. Thank you for your service! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah actually that’s true.

Makes sense since it seems the character creation will be open from the 12th until launch

Yes but realm names need to be out so guilds know what server to res there name in.

3 Likes

I am guessing that they will have all the server names available as well as realm type when they have that last test, since it will not be a beta stress test. We will be using our Classic client at that time, and it only makes sense to list them then.

Just my opinion, however, so don’t count on it. :wink:

3 Likes