Realm Connections -- September 2-3

Its certainly to help thaurassian not frostmourne… its a standard low pop server (the lowest pop server in the US and 3rd lowest among all of wow), to a rather high population…

Pretty standard connection, if there was 1 server to connect to frostmourne, it would be Thauissian

not really since it’s a horde heavy server but not heavy enough to tip the balance. Frosty is an alliance server.

it will still gain access to the frostmourne auction house/economy.

auction house yes. Finding people to play with no

5 Likes

Merge them to Barth, will be better for all parties.

1 Like

" * The Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune realms will join the Blackwater Raiders and Shadow Council realms."

I don’t like this – leave the RP realms alone.

Maybe my aman thul Alts home for 12 years will be playa—- and nothing again :frowning:

According to rio, Thaurissan and Dreadmaul are dead last in realm population, and Frostmourne is medium pop.

1 Like

Perhaps Blizzard should revamp raiding accordingly since now there are more complaints about it and rio.

Joing Thaurisan/Dreadmaul to Frostmourne is really bad. Why would you put a small horde server against the best alliance server in oce? you just killed the server rather than merge it.

Join us with barthilias instead please.

1 Like

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Finally!

3 Likes

Skullcrusher/Guldan/Black-Dragonflight remind you we need a merger!

2 Likes

Terenas/Hydraxis are in desperate need too… /sigh I was really hoping we’d make this week’s list.

1 Like

We do NOT need anymore realms connected!

2 Likes

Have you finally sorted out why Eonar/Velen keep getting put on the list and not merged? It’s the third week you’ve tried, and every time, it’s another 8 hours of downtime to the game

1 Like

I think your server will be a good match for Draenor / Echo Isles our Horde is dieing, I like guild compitiion, to me 4 serious guilds is not really competitive. My server is Alliance dominated, I haven’t been on for a big chunk of BFA to know Alliance community. Our horde community is a bit toxic, so hoping a improvement when connected.

1 Like

Please, merge Brazilian realms Goldrinn, Nemesis, Tol barad and Gallywix, Blizzard.

#JoinUsBlizzard

5 Likes

Earthen Ring needs merged. We’re one of the OG roleplay servers and are only CRZ’d with a few also-small neighbors. We’ve been hoping for a merge for a while now, see our thread:

7 Likes

Earthen Ring needs a merge! I keep looking at the list hoping to see us included in the list. I know you’re still working on making new connections Blizzard, but please don’t disappoint. The game can only benefit from more realm connections. I moved here at Legion and haven’t looked back. This realm is worthy! Please don’t disappoint us. #mergeearthenring

7 Likes

Anyone know the lockout period for transferring from one of the above listed realms once the connection is made? I’m unable to transfer now, so after reading this kinda get it. Just looking for time frame once connection is made - Thanks in advance for any guidance!