Realm Connections -- September 17-18

i hate the mantences

Hi, if possible, please connect Earthen Ring to some more servers! We want to meet more people across the worlds! Thank you!
#MergeEarthenRing

6 Likes

I was surprised Hydraxis/Terenas wasnt combined with Kul Tiras/Bladefist for the same reason

I don’t even play on this server but jeez do they need it. #mergeEarthenRing A lot of good people over there who are begging for this.

3 Likes

And brazilian realms ? nothing ?

3 Likes

Please #mergeearthenring!

4 Likes

Remember Earthen Ring, Blizzard! We’ve been waiting for a connection. We’d love new friends to adventure with.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Earthen Ring flourish as it once did. Help us bring our server back to it’s former glory, Blizzard!

#mergeEarthenRing

4 Likes

Please continue to keep Earthen Ring in mind. We want to be connected to other realms so that we can help our RP community thrive!

#MergeEarthenRing

4 Likes

cut the sh#@*t ! whens prepatch ?

Seems like you guys really can’t figure out what to do with Drak’thul (you know, the server that has maybe 10 people logged in total at any time of the day across both factions, since you switched it from a PVP to PVE server in 2010 and killed the entire realm).

Please make the new mega-server that you merge it into a PVP realm!

1 Like

Hope this is a troll, PvP realms aren’t even a thing anymore.

You know if you are going to keep connecting these dead servers to high population ones you should be sending out reminders that there are actually chat rules.

The connection for Exodar and Medivh to Alleria and Khadgar cannot be completed tomorrow. We will reschedule this one for next week.

1 Like

Petition to instead merge Malfurion into Whisperwind! Put Stormrage in there too!
The two have been in an almost eternal relationship guys, come on!

1 Like

Is Moonrunner affected by this? Don’t seem to see them in the list but we’ve been down for a while now.

They mistakenly left you off of the list. If you look, every other server that you are merged with is on here getting “connected” to an additional 2 servers.

Yeah I was wondering with Gnomeregan being affected. Sigh, these back to back merges are not fun.

No they are not. I have characters on Lothar and Grizzly Hills. This is our third time merging.

1 Like

Just make us one giant regional realm already. #ConnectAzeroth

Detailed Arguments Here: #ConnectAzeroth - The Final Realm Connection