Realm Connections -- September 10-11

Frostmourne isnt that huge of a server though, and with this connection i would expect horde to make up about 30% of the server maybe slightly under which isnt horrible.

Currently its 21% horde.

Regardless you dont lose anyone that would be currently on your server so it cant get worse through the connection.

It will drive people onto Bath, people are talking about it already as they don’t want to be connected to FM.

I’ve seen you say this before, but was it ever confirmed that this was their sole intention?
If so, where?

One of the big reasons servers die isn’t because of the mediocre economy they have, it’s because of good players leaving these servers seeking for more progression focused guilds and players on other populated servers, which results in dead servers becoming even more dead with less population.

Maybe one of these days Blizzard will remember that Scarlet Crusade/Feathermoon still exists.

2 Likes

those things are linked though, a better economy naturally leads to more guild choice/Better progression opertunities… The removal of server caps really has faciliated these mega servers like Area 52 or stormrage to get as big as they are and that by extension leaves small servers behind… I dont see much blizzard can do to stop this other than by continuing to connect those servers that have been left behind.

1 Like

Still waiting for Aman’Thul.

And wondering who on earth you could possibly connect it to now.

Man I just know blizzard is going to do Aman’thul dirty by the end of this. No other servers with a decent population will be left to connect to…

1 Like

I don’t know why you skipped over my question?

I’m sorry but I have to disagree.
Source please?

We going to Barthilas lol. Im sure ive said it enough to make it happen. :crossed_fingers: really thou anywhere is better than where we are lol

Bro what’s wrong with your character?

I’d rather they put Aman’thul with Saurfang… and Nagrand and Caelestrasz! lol

I have characters on all four. Happy to have Barthilas in the mix too though.:blush:

1 Like

I think that count only captures characters that downed a raid boss with a guild run recently.

1 Like

Yeah, if all of this results in queues, I’m not going to be happy. Population on Icecrown/Malygos already said “High” before adding Garona, so I’m not sure why there was a connection made at all.

2 Likes

Great. Skywall is down again for an entire day for these stupid connections. More time lost so they can make people think the game is full, and so those of us on lower population realms can compete for hard to get things with people from even more servers.

2 Likes

It will for me now …we were at 4 connected realms and before this we were in high log in rate…now they are stuffing 3 more realms on top of us…not going to be a fun time when SL goes live…

Icecrown is down again. Maybe consider doing the maintenance 1am -9am?

1 Like

whelp blizzard are just complete idiots when it comes to the oce merges, i thought they had some kinda of good plan but i guess i was wrong, they merge 4 low pop horde servers with the biggest alliance server that didn’t need any more.

they should of all gone to brath

just dreading the future merges…

i aummse now rest of us head to brath facepalm
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST MERGE the remaining oce servers (the old normal servers) into 2 OR AT LEAST 1 and not into this high pop bullcrap like brath and frost, it’s not rocket science

I see my server is getting more connections. Time to make more Demon hunters and death knights since I feel a can never have too many of those along with my hunters.

Elune server is still down.

Connecting Perenolde to more, again? With 1 day notice?