Realm Connections -- September 10-11

Is it because so many people have stopped playing that we have to merge realms? It makes me sad to think that.

While it is nice to see that Blizzard is still doing server connections, one must wonder for how much longer they are working on this. With the pre-expansion patch needing at least a month prior to launch (Brewfest zombies would be hilarious btw), Blizzard does not have much time left to work this out before the expansion drops.
This is not to mention to iron out the problems the connections cause such as breaking the Guild Finder tool as many guilds are no longer listed after the connection (just pointing this out since I saw several forum posts on this subject and currently having this problem).

1 Like

Was eager to see Earthen Ring on the list this week, along with other smaller RP servers, but was sad to not find it there. #mergeEarthenRing, Blizzard!

3 Likes

Also disappointed that Earthen Ring isn’t on the list this week. Holding out hope that we show up soon, though, as I know many other small servers that feel like ghost towns are.

I have faith in Blizzard to get us merged. Please don’t forget about us.

#MergeEarthenRing

3 Likes

Gallywix still w8ng for a realm connection :frowning:

I’m still holding out hope that we’ll be on the Connection list soon even if it’s not this week. Please connect Earthen Ring soon!

#MergeEarthenRing

3 Likes

The Alliance side of Deathwing, Executus, Kalecgos and Shattered-Halls cluster has been the walking dead for a number of years with a blip of life at the beginning of an expansion. I have a white flag and towel ready to raise and throw if things remain the way they are. The most difficult encounter ever is the ‘Attendance Boss’

But uh, please don’t break raid lockouts if it does happen. Working on M-N’zoth at the moment.

Hyjal alliance still waiting . . .

3 Likes

#MergeEarthenRing

pls.

pls

In all seriousness, pairing up Earthen Ring would mean tremendous things! We need a server merge to bring great stories and communities together. Only great things will come from it, and I still am holding up hope that Earthen Ring will be a wonderful host/guest to whomever we may be joining hand in hand as we jump into the Shadowlands.

pls.

3 Likes

I’ve updated the OP to clarify what’s happening with our AU realms:

During a scheduled maintenance period planned for 3:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. AEST on September 11, the following realm connections will be made:

• Gundrak and Jubei’Thos will be connected to Dreadmaul, Frostmourne, and Thaurissan.
2 Likes

Nice, that makes much more sense :smiley:

Thank you Blizzard my faith has been restored!! Woooo! More horde to korgath!

Burning blade is good thanks

Really wondering when we’ll hear about Uldaman / Ravencrest.

1 Like

Interesting. So from the sound of it we ( Frostmane, Ner’zhul, Tortheldrin, Cairne, Cenarius, Korgath, and Perenolde ) have all been added to Blackmoore ID 1168 to make it work ? Thank you for the information.

Yep it even hosts the cluster, if you scan any player from that cluster it will return a server ID of 1168 which would be that server… You don’t notice it because its hidden from the realm list as as such there wouldn’t be any players playing on it.

Than you! I was hoping to get connected to a realm I have other toons on, but this is still good news. Now we will have two dragons and two blades!

Have you seen Rexxar?! There’s like 2 guilds and you see maybe 5 people from your own realm on a good day.

I am surprised they haven’t made any connections for Rexxar/Misha yet.

That’s great and all but what about Saurfang? When a few of the top guilds left for Barthilas during Legion, we never really recovered…

YES I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. Frostmane has been dead for too long. thank you blizz. can’t wait to get more people for my guild :smiley: