Realm Connections -- July 23

NINE!

At about two in the morning last night, there were eleven characters in downtown Stormwind and NINE realms were represented including mine and Skywall. When people talked about CRZ, I thought it was just a few realms in a cluster.

There has to be a better way to do this. I am not a fan of the mega server idea but I am beginning to see why people are.

(P.S. Thank you the info :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:)

GARROSH IS DEAD! LINK IT with SOMETHING!

I haven’t compared the realms they’ve announced so far, but the OP said “connecting low pop realms to higher pop realms” no low pop to low pop.

At this point maybe they should just merge all the servers in a time zone together. :thinking:

Please connect Exodar to Area-52. Bring my family together.

What blizzard said was “ We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further ”

Some other poster may have talked about higher population realms but the Blizzard post discusses combining lower population realms together.

Sorry, I guess the wording was;

Is the maintenance happening on all servers or just the ones that are merging?

I have Legion Invasion to finish this morning!

1 Like

I hope they connect all Brazilian servers, most of them are dead

3 Likes

Is this still happening? No maintenance has happened on Skywall.

2 Likes

I would guess it has been rescheduled. Would expect to hear something post-9am pacific as people catchup on the night’s emails.

1 Like

Due to unforseen technical issues, we have to reschedule today’s connections. We will do that as soon as possible.

:frowning_face:

2 Likes

Sad to hear but when the next ound comes up please consider Archimonde! We were one of the OG servers and have around 400 Alliance

All good! Just extremely happy it’s being done before Shadowlands. Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

“we think we can but we can’t”

Nobody saw this coming. Not a single person. Nada. Zilch. None.

dabs in forward-slash-s

3 Likes

Well, speaking for my Alliance toons: when I go the the AH on Sargeras-US, there’s tons of things to buy at affordable prices. When on the AH on Goldrinn-US (Brazilian realm, yes, in the US), there’s very few stuff to buy and the prices are ludicrous.

So no, I don’t think the AHs were linked at all.

Alliance/horde AH have been linked forever. There are no more neutral AH. They did it a long time ago. Think WoD.

2 Likes

Whoops, this got unpinned? Bad sign?

If we aren’t getting connected anytime soon can we all get beta keys so we can drown our sorrows in new content?