Realm Connections -- July 23

is there a list on what servers will be connected

Argent dawn US could definitely use some love.

Ooh, we got the 1 week notice I requested. (Even if I didn’t notice it until now. :grin:)

Thanks Kaivax!

Dont forget brazilian realms pls!!

I say just put us all on one server
Just have our character name be followed by all of our titles. That should make them unique enough.

1 Like

Somekind of mega server with massive layering.

• need to add last names to character. this way EVERYONE keep their first name. Abigail Thompson?
2 Likes

please give earthen ring some love too that servers been dead for at least a decade

whisperwind is connected to Dentarg so thats why it show high

So for those of us that chose a low pop realm…? I suggest that free char moves be made available to anyone on these realms.
With the API being changed/broken so that sites like RealmPop can no longer function, it feels like Blizz is forcing us to play in a way we may not want to.

With servers like Cairne you do not need to worry. We have less than 50 people per class when I am on (evenings pacific time). Adding 300-400 people to a servers log ins is not going to change much-you are still going to be on a low-population realm. The only thing this impacts is possibly getting the AH to change from complete dead space to possibly having enough people that you can buy items for reasonable prices.

NINE!

At about two in the morning last night, there were eleven characters in downtown Stormwind and NINE realms were represented including mine and Skywall. When people talked about CRZ, I thought it was just a few realms in a cluster.

There has to be a better way to do this. I am not a fan of the mega server idea but I am beginning to see why people are.

(P.S. Thank you the info :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:)

GARROSH IS DEAD! LINK IT with SOMETHING!

I haven’t compared the realms they’ve announced so far, but the OP said “connecting low pop realms to higher pop realms” no low pop to low pop.

At this point maybe they should just merge all the servers in a time zone together. :thinking:

Please connect Exodar to Area-52. Bring my family together.

What blizzard said was “ We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further ”

Some other poster may have talked about higher population realms but the Blizzard post discusses combining lower population realms together.

Sorry, I guess the wording was;

Is the maintenance happening on all servers or just the ones that are merging?

I have Legion Invasion to finish this morning!

1 Like

I hope they connect all Brazilian servers, most of them are dead

3 Likes

Is this still happening? No maintenance has happened on Skywall.

2 Likes