Realm Connections -- August 4

Yeah, I’m dumb because I want my server to have more than 200 people online at prime time. I’m dumb because I want to be able to recruit people for raiding. I’m dumb because I want the AH to actually have stuff in it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You are looking at the mats for a single pot. Those mats could be used for other pots. So having mats is better than having a specific pot - unless you are looking for that exact pot.

For example, if I have an alchemist, I’d rather have the mats than a specific pot cause I can make any pot I want (or that I’ve learned).

That’s why you are seeing pots for less than the mats to make them.

I think transmog market is down because there are less players and the players that are still here have a lot of the transmog they want. On top of that, some of the prices for transmog are pretty outrageous.

If we got an influx of new players w/ brand new accounts we’d see our transmog market improve after a year or so.

Yes well I just went and undercut the invaders by 50% and will keep on undercutting until they go away or my game time runs out but they will likely go away first.

What does that have to do with what I said?

oops, did I reply to you - I thought I was replying to the person who was complaining about not being able to sell stuff on dead servers. My bad.

1 Like

I can confirm that the planned connections were completed about an hour ago:

• The Drak’thul and Skywall realms have joined the Silvermoon and Mok’Nathal realms.
  • The Cairne and Perenolde realms have joined the Cenarius realm.
  • The Grizzly Hills and Lothar realms have joined the Malfurion and Trollbane realms.
  • The Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether realms have joined Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Company.
4 Likes

Yea, still not a fan. I paid to move my guild to a less congested realm and then they do this…

1 Like

Well my char’s nor servers are showing yet. Any idea why? Even on these forums its not showing any of the char that are from Skywall.

2 Likes

I wasn’t showing any character in the realm select screen for Twisting Nether, but once I scrolled down to it an actually logged into the server my characters were there.

2 Likes

Thank you I had just figured that out. Oddly still shows “skywall” even though it was supposed to be moved. Thanks for the reply

All that happened is the skywall server data was copied onto the silvermoon server blade… you will still log in via skywall on the realm selection but once you have logged in your character has been put on the same server as silver moon if that makes any sense…

For the 4 servers that got merged, the host realms these servers are now located on are are: Cenarius, Silvermoon, Trollbane & Maelstrom. Cairne/Perenolde even got a realm time change to match that of it’s new host server (from Mountain time to Pacific time).

1 Like

Connected realms. Merged realms in all but name. That way, no chance of the problem with people having the same name.

If they’re connected and have been connected then why do they still not exist on mine and a few of my friends’ accounts?

2 Likes

Which realm are you on? Hellscream wasn’t on the list for this round of newly connected realms.

There are some reports that some or all AH listings on the MaelhoofCo & Twisting Ravenholdt merge got quadruplicated. If someone from Blizzard reads this, I don’t know if you want to try to back it out or just leave it alone. If you back it out, you should double check what actually happened first.

sigh, this happened as well with the Aman’thul-Anub’arak merger last month in EU, might just be one of the complexities of merging the AH’s…

But how are they messing it up this badly when they already did massive numbers of realm connections back in 2014?

The people who did it and has the knowledge might have been the ones that got laid off in recent years.

1 Like

How do you tell which realm is the host realm?

connect blackrock with tichondrius

You’d think they’d write a database script and test it…

Some people on the server said the EU had issues with deleted guild banks, but ours seemed okay.

What did they do with the Aman’thul-Anub’arak merger? I hope we don’t have to be rolled back.