Realm Connections -- August 20

It was unequivocally stated by Ion that THERE WOULD BE NO MORE FLYING.

2 Likes

And? How does that contradict what I said? Because he didn’t say it like “there might not be flying in the future”? That’s not how announcements are made. And just because something sounds like it’s set in stone doesn’t mean it’s not meant to test the waters. In fact, you get a much bigger reaction one way or the other when you announce something as if it’s a fact.

That was just an incorrect assumption on your part. I read it as them scheduling maintenance for connections. Why would it have to be during Tuesday maintenance? They have regular maintenance stuff to do during that time.

Because people think they know the server data better than Blizzard and would argue for weeks against some of their plans. I mean, just look at this thread.

1 Like

I was not expecting the Hyjal-Proudmoore merger. I play Alliance on Hyjal because that was the server my husband (boyfriend at the time) played on since 2004; I started playing in 2010. I’ve always been saddened with how few Alliance players there are but Hyjal is home for me. Though I’m confused with this decision; it will be nice to see more Alliance players and not be vastly outnumbered by the Horde.

3 Likes

You mean recently? Or back in MoP?

It’s one of the recent connections.

1 Like

Good to know, thank you.

Gallywix realm will be connected too? we are a very low pop realm.

As someone from Mug’thol, thank you Blizzard. Our raid scene has their fair share of cutting edges, but it stagnates pretty quick each tier.

1 Like

I have been on Proudmoore for years…it sure as HELL is not a “medium” server. I am also on Zul’Jin. Would you call that one a “medium” server? They are both FULL.

2 Likes

How is Proudmoore supposed to absorb Hyjal - we are already synced with Tichondrious in Warmode.

Are you trying to force everyone to go Horde?

Oh you’ll still be vastly outnumbered by Horde because were synced with Tichondrious. I’s literally going to be a nightmare now for Alliance players.

Just sayin what rio is saying.

75k players is not full apparently.

Good morning only for people who think the Hyjal/Proudmoore merge is a terrible idea.

5 Likes

I see u talking bout rio and pop only. but rio only tracks a certain number of highest keys done per server. and i imagine that it doesnt track people who dont do keys or raid.

last i checked the numbers on wowprog are active users at 120 logged in in the last 30 days. i could be wrong tho, i just woke up and am bout to head off to work.

3 Likes

Wowprog also tracks based on raid kills mostly, and is horribly out of date.

If it were truly full, like Stormrage and A52, there’d be no merging.

Your hollow wishes deserve to be sent to those misbegotten naysayers. They have nothing. Not even logic.

We who ARE in favor of these connections have been waking up with better mornings since Blizzard announced this decision.

Thank you, Blizzard, for doing what is right.

1 Like

You’re not even from either of these realms dude. Literally go away.

2 Likes

You seem to lack knowledge in all things you post about. Do you think everyone only has one character? I have played on Proudmoore since Vanilla. I moved my Horde Characters to Tich because Horde Proudmoore was dying more and more every expac. I still have Alliance Characters on Proudmoore.

You are simply wrong. And I am glad the problems I have encountered will be less of an issue for others, after the servers merge.

1 Like

This is Cursewords on one of my various Proudmoore Characters. I normally am not a fan of switching Forum Characters to boost a point… but I thought I would simply do this to show you that you are wrong. I do play on Proudmoore.

2 Likes