Reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?

druids, obviously

Lol, peeved over a rehashed expansion originally launched 14 years ago depriving you of an absolutely meaningless “accomplishment”.

3 Likes

I’m not mad about this personally but I do think it’s funny that you and several who liked your post either don’t know what a realm is, can’t read even 6 words properly, or think that these realms have existed for 14 years already.

1 Like

The Marines taught me 15 minutes prior.

If your platoon sergeant went all out…

15 minutes prior to the 15 minutes prior lol.

2 Likes

Anyone upset about 10 minutes never had even a miniscule chance at competing

4 Likes

People definitely complain about anything and everything!

Imagine if it had been a 5 hour queue instead. Would that have been better? There didn’t seem to be any queues, but for previous expansion releases there were, and logging in 10 minutes early would have been hours late to be on time.

1 Like

I have seen starts the only reason I was playing was I was there an hour early.

30 minutes out and the forum rage about take a number was growing,

It was So busy I had a working lunch. I moved the mouse to stay active to stay logged in as I made/ate lunch. 4 hours after start the wait list was still there. I wasn’t dropping the session lol.

Bro if you are not early you are last. This is on you man

1 Like

On the bright side you probably got realm first for whining about not getting realm first.

3 Likes

Yeah but people with own real lives dont care about 10 mins early. Or getting realm first cooking on a 13 year old game.

1 Like

a) This is the most childish thing I have seen in a long time
b) This isn’t an airport. You don’t have to announce your departure
c) Can I have your stuffs?

I mean I’ve seen people at 85 with crafted gear already made sooo

Remind yourself they cost chaotic orbs a bunch of them at that

Guess you were either ignoring the right people :slight_smile:

a) I will not blame you for thinking of me this way because everyone has a different life. I needed to work and feed my two children, and this game was a place where I could relax a bit. It was totally fine if I did something wrong and got punished, but the official website should not be the one to scam customers. I had been a loyal player since 2007, so this disappointing experience told me it was time to quit. If you think we cannot say anything we feel bad about this game, okay then.

b) You are right. If Blizzard really cared, they would not have made this mistake. I am just treating this announcement as my bitter laugh at my decade-long adventure in WoW.

c) I have already donated my stuff to my guild and canceled my subscription. Farewell and good luck in your adventure in WoW, my friend.

not sure where you’re getting that from. I was at my computer and had all my fragments. I just didn’t talk to the npc 10 minutes before the official timer… my only “notice” was the realm firsts poppin up everywhere at 10 to.

2 Likes

Completely unnecessary dismissiveness and snarky attitude just because it’s something you don’t care about.

False. It’s on Blizzard for not putting out an announcement that they were amending their start time to accommodate achievements that they themselves decided to have in the game. If Blizz isn’t going to respect RF achievements, then don’t have them in.

1 Like

It’s not whining when it’s legitimate.

You saying its so don’t make it so.

LOL another post of someone who wasn’t prepared. Didn’t Illidan tell you?