Really Blizzard? Tagging?

So awesome how I literally can’t do anything in this event.

38 Likes

yeah i just now got to one and all of the mobs were grey. hopefully a bug, otherwise its going to make this a lot more annoying than it already will be

2 Likes

a tiny bit frustrating for slow-casters who have a single instant ability with a long cooldown.
but I’m not on a terribly busy server, so it’s not the end of the world.

4 Likes

i dont understand why mob tagging is even a thing for big events like these

32 Likes

Take something potentially fun and ruin it. Peak Blizzard.

14 Likes

Oh jeez so they actually didn’t put in faction-only tagging and made it per character? My friend was telling me but I didn’t believe him, didn’t believe blizzard would be that stupid.

May as well not play then I guess. This sucks.

3 Likes

Really looking good for DF about now doesn’t it?

4 Likes

But DF is the best expansion ever, and people are super excited for it!

or something

Didn’t they say that more players could tag a mob in DF? It must be a bug. Please let it be a bug.

9 Likes

I haven’t logged in yet but this always seem to happen
BLIZZ,
CHASING AFTER CONSTANT GREYED MOBS CAUSE OF TAGGING ISN’T FUN.

5 Likes

So I’m in game now and only 1 spot in the barrens has mobs but multiple spots are marked. It would be much better if all the mobs spawned at once in the different areas… -_-

1 Like

sadly it looks like you have to join a raid lol

Tab is your friend in this situation, repeatedly hit the tab and whatever you are casting.

I haven’t logged in yet but that doesn’t sound fun at all… Hopefully this is a bug and will be fixed soon.

WTF?! Mob tagging on a world event you want everyone at? The lagfest is already insane. Can’t get anything targeted before it goes gray. Thought target tagging was supposed to be a thing of the past!

2 Likes

This is really… REALLY bad.

4 Likes

How can you mess it up this bad…

4 Likes

The tag limit on mobs seems outrageously low. Packs are only paying out to like 5 people per spawn and there’s 100 people piled up on them.

4 Likes

On a separate note, the big boss that spawns occasionally doesnt seem to have a lockout.

The key to this event is simple, find an area you saw one spawn and camp that exact point and don’t even think of moving. Wish I was joking but even trying to talk in local chat had message appearing 3-4 minutes afterwards. :stuck_out_tongue: