Really? 50 bucks for a baseline expansion? not a chance

Okay I get we all need to buy the expansion just to play it. An up until now I’ve been more than happy going along with it. But I just…not even.

Your raising the price for a base expansion to 50 dollars now? Granted they got the right too do it. But now this is just pushing you greed for money too far.

35 dollars, thats fine. 40 Is still… eh… starting to be a little costly but I can bear It. But Dear god why would I pay for an expac that costs just short of a virtual ticket at blizz con?

Really?

19 Likes

Every expansion since Warlords has been $50?

Edit to clarify : Warlords, Legion and BfA. All $50.

30 Likes

Considering you’ll spend probably over at least 100 hours there… $50 seems very reasonable. Even with a subscription.

13 Likes

I mean technically you are only paying $35 for the expansion since it includes a free month’s time.

13 Likes

They know people will buy it. Just like they did with those ridiculous virtual tickets for a con.

5 Likes

shadowlands was like 40 bucks.

5 Likes

People not realize there is massive inflation right now?

15 Likes

Without 30 days of gametime.

4 Likes

Yea, digital supply can’t keep up with demand people.

8 Likes

Warlords, Legion and BfA were all $50.

Nope. Only the Epic edition gives you game time.

9 Likes

The thing i laugh about is the character boost that the new servers cant even use

1 Like

Wut?

3 Likes

It’s not about the supply, it’s about making profits with a 20% inflation im estimating since the last expansion, the company wants to make 20% more money

8 Likes

Farm the gold then it is free

9 Likes

That’s not inflation.

4 Likes

I mean I’d love to be educated on the matter but you’re not providing any sort of rebuttal

1 Like

I think he’s talking about wrath classic fresh servers.

1 Like

So if a new player buys the game they then have to buy a months game time?

1 Like

Yes? Thats how it’s worked for quite a while now.

2 Likes

Oh yea, they are right, that stinks.

49.99 and no game time.

69.99 and no game time.

89.99 game time.

1 Like