Realistic view

Yes gnome is the best rogue race for classic for sureā€¦please take what the guy is saying about rogues in premades with a grain of salt, I donā€™t think heā€™s done a premade since actual classic

I hope you enjoy getting farmed in premade groups by other premade groups that know what they are doing.

I plan to spend most of my time pvping in the open world and in AV. I may be wrong but isnā€™t AV the best source of honor week to week in classic ?

im not even sure on that. i think premades of ab and wsg that roflstomp non premades might be the best honor per hour though.

one thing to keep in mind about warlocks though is at first you lack alot of + hit talents so your dmg is lower . you cant get any + hit from talents for destruction spells and the suppression talent is only making things resist your affliction spells less. (which includes fear resistance checks so fear lasts longer on avg)

in later phases though you get more + hit and spelldmg and + crit and become a monster. on of the tailoring sets in zg (which will be out phase 2) called the bloodvine set has quite a bit of + hit and crit and will be bis for a long time. you can buy it off the ah. you will want max tailoring though so you get the full bonus of the set .

Thanks , You guys have really been helpful. I may have to totally rethink my plans moving forward. Having only a few hours a night to play I will need to pick a class that has group value , meaning they provide some type of core utility to a group.

As always healers and tanks will be in high demand. Dps classes that bring something extra to a group then just their dps will be more valued overall. Two of my old guild mates have suggested that i drop all three of my choices and just roll a pally so i can tank , heal and dps. They also mentioned they were hard to kill in pvp.

The one thing holding me back from doing that is everything i read say they are the worst levelers in classic. Rogue and warlock are still top of my list.But i have a lot to think about. Thank you all for youā€™re replies so far. Lastly does anyone know what the content release schedule will look like ?

is the content release schedule. its in a sticky on the forums :smiley:.

Yeah that because BC came out January 2007 duh. Guilds ran AQ/Naxx prot warriors to run flags in Vanilla and will again in Classic. Right now it looks like the number of druids will be much higher so we may not see it as often. Doesnā€™t change the fact that rogues are a terrible burst class and will not be bursting down bear FCs.

Thatā€™s not going to happen just like rogues in premades is not going to happen.

Well , what classes would you say would get invited to premades 9 times out of 10 ? World and instance pvp? Lets say mainly AB and AV. WSG from the video says one of each class.

[quote=ā€œRocksalot-malganis, post:2, topic:257064, full:trueā€] Rogues are for lazy players, donā€™t get spot in premades, and are the worst pvp class for anything other than ganking undergeared players.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAA

bad rogue spotted

mages / locks / priests / geared warriors / healing paladins.

ya.

There will be one rogue in every top tier premade. What they rogues job will be will be determined by faction. If you dont know thatā€¦ then your groups will be farmed.

Why would a I play rogue when they are literally the worst class to pvp with.

Why are you choosing hunter over rogue if rogues are so great then? Because you know hunters are better and that is what the OP asked.

Because they arenā€™t.

Roll one then and get back to me in two years.

lol.

Maybe in 2 years you would have learned to play the class and wouldnā€™t think itā€™s garbage.

Lol , has anyone who has commented mained a rogue between 2004-2007?

You donā€™t have to have mained a rogue to know whatever role they would play in a premade another class will fulfill it better. And they arenā€™t bursting down geared up bears.

I understand that but , a person that played during that time could give you a first hand account of how it was for them. Skill , friends , and the guild your in play a huge factor in getting into specific content.