Ready for the final stress test?

That’s the point, it was meant to be obvious.

I got an email that says Epoch is banned from accessing World of Warcraft: Classic.

1 Like

Poe’s Law.

2 Likes

Lol they found me!

We pick our Classic names in 2 1/2 weeks. Two weeks later Classic releases.

If stress test 3 occurs before Classic names are picked, stress test 3 is probably 2 weeks away.

If stress test 3 occurs after Classic names are picked, stress test 3 is probably 3 weeks away in order for Blizzard to iron out newly discovered layering problems.

Finally, if layering is done away with then there is no need for stress test 3.

1 Like

Uh…

I see your out-of-date blue post, and raise you an accurate one…

You know… if I can remember them posting a date there you would think the guy that actually wrote it would remember.

Sure. And I remember after they changed the date from the 17th-18th, to the 25th-26th, they changed it to “Date To Be Determined”.

My post was not wrong, or out of date, because the source for that information is updated every time the date changes. The stress test is not tomorrow, it is currently in limbo.

Please stop spreading out of date information.

1 Like

While we are making requests, I was wondering if you could stop being a jerk. It would be nice. My point was that the guy that made that post should have edited it when they changed their plans. I’m not sure what about my post made you think you should attack me, but maybe consider therapy as you seem to have a lot of anger.

2 Likes

I agree eloraell wont allow anyone to habe a say in how they believe things are. Always ready to insert something that everyone just kind of finds annoying.

No offense to the poster, bad form.

1 Like

Only the trolls.

Oh look 1 post. 99% sure this is also you, Epoch.

2 Likes

Speaking the truth or otherwise correcting inaccurate information other people have said isn’t “being a jerk” or “being angry”… It’s setting the record straight and preventing the spread of misinformation.

but do go on being all snowflake triggered at him… after all, HOW DARE HE PRESENT YOU WITH FACTS!!! THAT MONSTER!! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Look. I already changed the post and I have little interest in arguing with you. No one can keep up with your frequency, to be honest!

I was cracking a joke because of all the folks asking for “beta invites” to what will probably be an open stress test. It was meant to give y’all a laugh, but perhaps it was in bad taste (as you said several times).

Not to mention you can simply check my profile and know that isn’t a forum alt of mine. The guy has 1 post because he probably wants to express his opinion without getting in a forum scrap with you…

Maybe you could stop bumping this thread if it offends you so badly. Please.

No but they did email me reminded me its my last chance to get that dream mount, 6 Months subscription and a cool mount who can pass on that?

1 Like

… there was a 7 hour gap…

After reading through this thread I’ve determined that all of you need to take a chill pill and relax.

1 Like

You were not attacked.

Eloraell was, at worst, brusque, because there is a lot of people spreading a lot of misinformation. Much of it is intentional and some of it is accidental.

If you’re accidentally spreading misinformation, it is more than understandable that posts pointing that out will be just the facts without apologizing to you for it, given the context of this forum.

Gotta sleep at some point, I suppose.

Gotta get the last word, too. I guess this was a successful post…

My body is ready senpai :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like