RE: Mythic Raiding Needs To Change

Listing on Mythic raid is a lot less these days. I used to see a few early mornings. Now, barely any. Used to see a lot of mythic first 3 before Shadowlands.

Blizzard needs to stop giving pug killers as early as first or 2nd boss. It just tell some of these players to avoid it.

X doubt

More to do with CRZ. Don’t confuse fated with real mythic.

The first 3 bosses are very easy, council is also easy but it is more annoying than anything else.

I think people just dont feel the need to raid mythic for gear, there is really no need when you get enough gear with m+, heroic raids and the vault.

At a decent level you would be right. Many guilds have a couple players that struggle a bit more. They’re mostly guilds that struggle a bit more when recruiting so they can’t replace players as easy. Or you know they’re friends with the leadership so they can’t be benched.

This is not the player’s fault. This notion died as soon as warforging/titanforging was introduced. Gear hasn’t felt rewarding in a long time.

I could live with warforging but titanforging was kinda insane.

Honestly I think they could bring back warforging and titanforging but it could just be treated as a way to save crests and flightstones.

Just make it so when the item procs a WF or TF it upgrades 2-3 levels but only within its track.

1 Like