Rdruid LF mythic guild

Rdruid Looking for mythic guild I am in 5/9 guild now looking for a guild that is 6/9 or higher thats in need of a healer. I have logs and I also run high keys with logs. I can raid any time after 8:30 pm est and until 12:00 am est. Add me on b net chris#16623

Hello!

Guild Name:

murlocs.com

Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game.

We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 6/9M

murlocs.com
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
  • With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:

ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

![H] <Tabbed Out> 8/9M (CE Uldir) LFM!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814

Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2WTFp2V

Progression:

Current:

**8/9M BoD

8/8 Mythic Uldir, Cutting Edge Obtained

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Any exceptional app will be considered. Current emphasis on: healer (resto shaman, holy paladin, disc priest), ele shaman, shadow priest, boomkin, warlock…

We require an azerite neck level of 36 by start of mythic week.

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer