7/8H with P4 experience on the Queen
Really enjoy running M+ with guildies
Consistent and on time raider
Running a BG? Heck ya ill go
What im looking for:
Active guild that enjoys running M+ and raiding
Social community - one that logs in for more than just raid night
Laid back and drama free
Would prefer weekend AM/Early afternoon raiding (no Sunday evenings)
Could be available T/W/TH/F 7:30 pm -11:00 pm EST
No more than 2 days a week/6 hours total
Willing to transfer for the right fit

If you feel like I might be a fit for your team please hit me up here with your guild info or btag.
Thank you!!!

Hey Jaydyn! We think you might be a good fit! Would love to chat when you have the time. Info Spam below

<The Gorgonites> is a newly formed Horde guild recovering from prior raid teams that fell apart after WoW Classic’s release. Based on the Hyjal realm, we are seeking competitive players to fill out our ranks as we push our progression into Mythic Eternal Palace.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression on a convenient schedule. As a two-night raiding guild, our environment is very laid back with semi-hardcore focus on raiding. With only being a 2-day it is crucial that our raiders are capable of analyzing their performance and constantly striving to become better.

We understand that life happens, however we require raiders to post in discord when they are going to be absent.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day/night running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive.

US - Horde - Hyjal
Fri & Sat 7:30 - 10:30 PST (10:30 - 0130 EST)
Wed Optional ALT/Missed run
[8/8H] Eternal Palace (leads have prior experience up to 4/8M)

We’re currently looking for core raiders for DPS and Heal to fill out our mythic roster.

High:
-Resto Shaman-
-Holy Pally (Prot OS)
Medium :
-Ranged DPS

Raid spots are performance and composition based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current needs.

=====================

Contact Us

Discord:
Flowbie#4940
Enkryption#1682
or
BNET:
Dakota#1729

bumpity bump

Crisis Averted-[H-Hyjal-US] Recruiting!

8/8 heroic AOTC

Tuesday & Thursday 7-9:30 p.m. server
Monday-optional alt raid or achievement runs

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Cathoir#1901
Cern#11840

Unfortunately you are PST and that’s going to be a bit late for me to raid. Thank you though for replying.