Rdruid LF Guild

Hello all,

Haven’t played since 9.0. Looking for AOTC guild for 9.2 launch. I play Rdruid. Mostly just PVP nowadays for glad but would like to get back into raiding a bit. I had top parses in 9.0 if that matters at all.

Discord is Tokesh#2772

Hello Tokesh,

I don’t know if Late Nights would work for you but Prowlers of the Night [H] on Mal’Ganis is an AOTC focused guild that raids late night. We do go into Mythic raiding if we have the bodies.

Look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up for a chat. We don’t do trials or any of that stuff, just chat to see if we both are a good fit.

Good luck in your search!

[H][Mal’Ganis] LFM AOTC Focused Late Night Raiders

We’re a long-running, Horde guild that has a history all the way back in Vanilla, and we’re always looking for more to join our community. We have people who played back in the day and folks who joined as recently as Shadowlands, so even if this is your first expansion, you won’t feel out of place. We finished our clear of Heroic SOD and are sinking our teeth into mythic, but like many guilds, we need butts to fill the raid slots, and that’s where you may come in.

Here’s what we offer:

Late-night, weekday, consistent raiding - We raid every single week on Wednesday & Thursday from 10:30PM - 1:30 AM CST. Even if we aren’t running current content (i.e. toward the very end of a tier when it’s hard to fill raid slots), we’ll be doing achievement runs, PvP, M+, etc. We’re currently ready for Sepulcher of the First One and are really looking a couple of strong range DPS to round out our roster! If you play a tank or a healer don’t hesitate to ask or join. I’m sure our druid healer would love to play feral.

AOTC and up! We always get AOTC and get as far into mythic as we can of any given tier, so if you’re too good for heroic, but not looking for something that’s Cutting-Edge hardcore, you’ll be in good hands.

M+! Even if you’re not looking to raid, we have many members who regularly push 15+ keys throughout the week, so if dungeons are more your thing, we’ve got you covered. Those are usually done after the raid and Fridays around the same time.

An older community, literally. Not only have we been around for a long time, but a lot of our players are adults with kids, pets, college classes, day jobs, taxes, etc. If you’re looking for some old folks who have been around the game and guild for years to talk lore with, that’s us! We also love chatting about pet battles and transmogs.

That’s all for now! If any of that sounds appealing to you or your group of friends who are looking for a new home, hit us up! Thanks for looking!

Tumbleweed, Events Coordinator of Prowlers of the Night
Grimme#3490 on Discord / Grimme#1479 on Bnet

Calihyye, Raid Leader
zaknafien#1065 on Discord /

Thrallam, World 3658th Enhancement Shaman
Gforster#4664 on Discord / Gforster#1248 on Bnet

Hey there! Couldn’t get your username to work on Discord, but we’d be happy to have you along for some relaxed AOTC if you’re interested. We’re very much a fun, socially-focused group, so parsing is more of a playful trash-talking skill than a need!

If you want to chat, feel free to drop me a message any time.
neonradical#4815

We have 2 AOTC+ teams and one heroic capped team :slight_smile:

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/11N SotFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11H SotFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/11N, 2/11H SotFO (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 3/11N SotFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

“Dusk to Dawn” is currently LF Ranged DPS & 1 Healer for our Mythic Team in 9.2. We have a chill guild setting, with the goal of getting CE. We raid T/W/Th 11pm-1am Server time aka 9pm to 11pm PST . Currently 10/11H & 3/11M @ SFO. PST for more info.

Contact through bnet @ Imintheworld#1201
or on Discord @ Devil#9780