Rdruid is such trash, NERF PURGE

Reactive resin for purge spamming does literaly nothing… fix purge, its such a boring play style for priests to be able to just sit on purge the entire game because their class doesn’t need to heal… Perhaps actually address the issue of purge, increase mana cost per each consecutive purge… the fact I can go oom before a priest purging 60x in a game because my hots cost more than purge isn’t even PVP…

Also even with draught our damage and rejuvs are still garbage. Warlocks soul leech do more per tick than rejuv with 20% mastery + draught in arena… lmao actual cringe design we got going here.

Oh… yeah let my 10k rejuv tick heal the 110k chaos bolts, 60k observer ticks, 90k shadowburns from the overly buffed warlock class. Super fun to heal.

10 Likes

Coudnt agree more.

1 Like

Speaking facts

1 Like

Dont really need to change purge, can just change lifebloom back to its former glory where when it was purged it healed for a lot. Can be our pseudo purge protection again.

6 Likes

buffing all tank and off spec healing, I’m having to ask the dps to help with heals. My dispel doesn’t dispel anything this season, convoke doesn’t keep up with trash damage, people die while I’m casting tranquility. swift mend is the only spell that out performs.

1 Like

They should be doing this already as well as using defensives

totally agree :frowning:

they need to buff hots as well. rejuv ticking for 7k is a joke

Yeah reactive resin is almost pointless now. Kinda silly. No idea who is changing things at blizzard but we need some changes for certain things. Please & thank you.

mine does 5.5k in solo shuffle 2x rejuv :face_exhaling:
It should be changed.
It should heal percent of health… heal 10k/ tick at least

it should just have 3 stacks with the pvp talent.