RDPS LF Home for SL

Hi there! :slight_smile:
I am once again trying to find a home for SL. I’ve been on PTR the last several days and have weighed my main class options out. I’m down to Boomy/SPriest/Ele Shaman. I am currently 4/12M in NYA and plan to hit the ground running when SL drops. Trying to find CE or at least mythic progression. If anyone is interested in chatting add me @ Maddexx#11162 on BNet or Maddexx#7427 on Discord!

2 Likes

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join as an elemental shaman! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Maddexx,

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

I do not have logs due to transferring recently, is that an issue?

Maddexx hey had you on battle tag from last night not sure what happen to it. Were you still interested in joining us on your Druid? Add my battle tag Kenny#1900 and if you are not interested just let me know and we will look elsewhere thanks.

No. Please feel free to apply if it interests you :slight_smile:

Hey there how about one day a week raiding Saturday morning from 9am to pm est check us out always looking for ranged dps!

Lets have a little talk.

Maddexx,

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey friend! I gave you an add on discord lets talk!

-Tattedmatt#2836

Howdy, The Horde Collective is currently recruiting a Shadow Priest for Shadowlands. Please see below for the general guild spam with times. We are currently looking to bolster the team going into shadowlands. I have added you on battle.net and would love to chat and see if you are a good fit. Battle.net Jediranger#1256 and discord Jediranger#7157.

About Us

Horde Collective is a newly formed guild, founded with the purpose of efficiently progressing through Mythic content in Shadowlands. The end goal is simple… obtain Cutting Edge every tier.

The core of the guild consists of returning players that have raided at the highest levels in World of Warcraft.

Progression Raid Times (PST)

Monday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Tuesday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Thursday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Recruitment and Applications

Recruitment: All Current Spots are under Evaluation. We are in need of Warrior DPS.

All applications are done through our website here:

Horde collective .com (minus the space)

After applying you will hear from us within 24 hours—via your Application on our website—if we find you a suitable candidate for our raiding community.

Currently we are accepting recruits for every role. New recruits are welcome to raid with us and gear up now and during pre-patch. However, mandatory raiding will not commence until Shadowlands.

There will be a 2-week trial period where we will test you in raid to see logs, ETC. We expect top quality players.

If we find the perfect candidates to raid, we will pay for the Transfers.

Contacts:

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me on Discord or Bnet.

Corathel (Co-GM)

(Btag) Corathel#11716

(Discord) unwantedgaming#1201

If you’re open to Alliance, hit us up asap!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS & a healer for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Needed
Death Knight
Balance Druid
Spriest
Hunter

Healer Needed
Druid (hybrid with dps offspec highly preferred)

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: Sundays 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

could be it

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

sent request