RDF - Your Experience

It’s a UI bug not the tool itself. I’ve had this happen on all 3 dungeons I’ve ran. I just waited it out and got the queue pop.

can some1 tell me pls how to open rdf? what button is it lol
edit: nvm found it and only shows 2 dungeons for me at lvl 78 lol wow

Already got some groups with a “Retail mentality”, the gogogo mentality i mean.

I chuckled IRL when i got a tank trying to rush aggroing huge mob packs on Blackrock Depths hoping the group would be able to Easily handle it like how it is on Retail

Result: Healer went Out of Mana, Tank died and immediately left the group.
And this happened more than once, in different groups.

But, the system itself worked just fine for me.

4 Likes

Nothing to do with RDF that has been happening since day one of classic.

6 Likes

is the gear drops not supposed to be higher ilvls in gammas?

My 64 priest is about to hit the “loved” zanga marsh. RDF is getting put in after work. I love it that much. Its not like nagrand gets better. or the northern tour lol.

She just needs 66. I got her last 4/5 levels of the 60’s slated for CTA AV this weekend. XP and the honor to get her brutal on the 70 ding. A 2 for 1 special there. then she hits av till I see what it gets for the 70 to 80.

It seems like the system waits a bit trying to match you with same server people before opening up to cross realm.

1 Like

thats why I prefer era and TBC. the least amount of “go go go” mentality. it’s all downhill after that.

5 Likes

yeah we never spammed instance lockouts with aoe cleave in era. No sir

1 Like

Ran one so far and it was only a 6 minute queue as a dps. I logged on to my boomkin for another run and the queue is at the same 10 mins, but I’m sure it will pop before then like before.

Edit: 2 mins it popped but a dps didn’t accept. Instant re-pop and it looks like the same situation. 3rd re-pop, we’re in…

Its not just a ui bug.

Ive queued with 5 man premade and it wasnt popping. So something with it isnt working properly.

Seems they worked the bugs out. No problems at all

I’ve had no issues on my leveling alts but did have some issues on my main. Haven’t tried anything in a couple hours though so don’t know if anything has been fixed. At first I tried to queue specifically for forge of souls to unlock the ICC dungeons but kept getting the constant pause thing, then I queued for a random gamma and got CoS, which still dropped beta gear. but I got scourgestones so I know I was on gamma

That’s been my experience for the day

2 Likes

This happened to me as well I was healing and the tank was doing everything in their power to get the whole group killed. Luckily as a druid healer I would throw my dots and drink the moment we were out of combat for a sec. Though there were two sections that I was convinced we were dead because we never left combat for awhile luckily, I had potions and a dps filled in some healing.

Edit-And if the tank doesn’t leave combat than the potions timer never resets, which was causing some panic.

Well I havent been getting pauses anymore and gamma dungeons are pretty pointless now that you can get 5 emblems of frost per day because you can just queue up for an ICC dungeon and get the quest done.

Yeah no real complaints here. Got the icc dungeons done and did a couple random gammas. As dps my queues were maybe 10-15 minutes which isn’t so bad. Maybe longer for the icc dungeons as I queued for the specific dungeon.

1 Like

Will let you no wen i Get home from work Haven’t done it yet but super looking forward to it.

Queued up with 4 other guildies and ran a bunch. Ran the ICC dungeons without a problem. The tool is absolutely broken, though. Paused so many times and we had to leave queue and try again.

Fast queue as dps or healer on low level dungeons. Maybe a maximum wait time of a few minutes. However, there is a bug in which there is only 1 dungeon available. Normally, it should be several dungeons to choose from, not 1.

Been rough, 5600 healers with valanyr letting people die over and over.