0/1/3

Paused

0/1/0

0/1/3

Paused

0/1/0

Your dungeon group is ready!

Wait a minute

DPS fails to accept the invite. You have been returned to the front of the queue.

0/1/0…

13 Likes

I’m at work so can’t run a dungeon… but did just login and check that I could actually queue… wanted to make sure my BT and Sunwell geared 70’s could pass the gear check. :rofl: :rofl:

Lost access to 4 dungeons which was available to que on older version

Waited 30 minutes didn’t pop logged out dead game. :-/

1 Like

From what I gather, as a dps, give up any idea of the rdf tool finding you a group for anything below beta. And if you’d like to target a specific dungeon, then clear your schedule for that day.

Pretty sure the icc dungeons have a prerequisite of doing them in order and completing the quest.

May still be too early for enough people to be queueing for them to get any consistency

3 Likes

Sort of. You pick up the quest in Dalaran and can queue for Forge of Souls immediately, and have to do all 3 sequentially with the quest

5 Likes

Queue times are pretty intolerable. Was hoping there would be some launch day hype to have a few days of acceptable queue times at least, but it pretty much just doesn’t work.

Seems a bit early to tell don’t you think? It could be that the RDF is bugged in some way.

Or it could be that everyone who wanted RDF finally gave up and played something else like all the anti RDF people wanted… :man_shrugging:

I’ll let you guys know how the tank queues are when I get home!

1 Like

I remember back in the day that even the dps queues were near instant at the beginning. Either way… not a huge deal. Have no issues aoe grinding quests with my mage and lock while in queue.

I’m willing to bet it’s a bug and/or high traffic, due to the repeated pausing and resetting of groups before they fully form

And for just a moment there it said there were only 3 dps in my group…despite me queuing as a healer

4 Likes

I’ve just been standing here in Q for FOS so I can do the attune quests. It just alternates back and forth between forming a group and being paused. Been trying to get into a FOS group for 30 minutes lol. Tried the premade thing, but instant decline for every group LOL.

So rdf just came out but somehow you already know it’s going to take hours to queue for a specific dungeon…

1 Like

Cool so either rdf is bugged or game = dead. Great Scot’s!

1 Like

These Paladins queuing as dps deserve the long queue times they’re complaining about. Take all this feedback with a massive grain of salt.

1 Like

well, yeah. I just left a queue I had been in for an hour and a half.

how ? servers havent been up that long…

servers have been up for over 2 hours.

It’s gotta be a bug.

Have some patience, you’ve already waited this long, what’s a few more days for a patch to fix it? :laughing:

1 Like