RDF Was Good For The Community

I said “I don’t believe that”. Never said YOU. Please actually read what I write before responding.

It doesn’t, like I said before, I’m arguing from a game design perspective. Please, read what I write. This has become a theme where you either don’t read my posts or fail to comprehend them. If you’re struggling to understand, ask for clarification.

Yeah, Blizzard game design, the same design you recently resubbed for – I’m sure they appreciate the support.

Wrong again, they’ve already said on Twitter they are unlikely to go back on their decision. Here, I have actual sources and proof for my claims:

It does, there’s nothing wrong with people that enjoy that gameplay.

I do, that’s why I don’t need an LFD. I just run with my friends.

1 Like

WOW! 6 quotes and a link to a dev article. This man wins a prize for sadness.

5 Likes

Wow insults and nothing to add to the conversation, this man lost the argument.

Oh noes. Redhead has me in his sights now.

I present troll #3. The only antagonist missing is Zipzo and I think it’s past his bedtime.

2 Likes

Oh look, more insults because you can’t actually have a discussion on a topic.

And you call me the troll, lol.

so we have decided that (you don’t believe something is not saying you’re lying, see clearing them up and key to communication).

good it clear if it does not bug you then don’t worry if it’s in or not, it help keep your blood pressure down.

yep to play LK and comment on the forums as a customer to give input (can’t do that unless subbed it seems).

well they are asking about the tweaks in LK and for input and the RDF seems to be the first thing coming up. *some for it gone but most for it being put in The Future of Warcraft Announcements -- Wrath Classic *see if it lets me post their own forum links failed on a outside one I tried.

oh you don’t play any retail either cool, guess you don’t like blizzards new design either.

sweet run with them and let other have LFD problem solved.

Now take redhead here. Unlike Bloomy, he has no real personality to speak of. No character to break. Not quite as mean spirited as boopeeps, but he’ll appear from nowhere to call you names without actually calling you names.

Sometimes he’ll actually agree with you, but then a post later he’ll call you a name without calling you a name.

thanks for the link but my server seems to be missing I did bookmark it.

if you think the person he is talking about is serous you’ve not been following the thread.

*bed time with any luck more fun tomorrow.

He’s a main antagonist here. He’s been following, he knows. He just gonna troll.

Night dude. It’s been a pip

I’m not even sure what you’re attempting to communicate here. Can you revisit this sentence and edit the grammatical errors?

I’m not worried about whether LFD is in or not. I’m not sure why you have convinced yourself that I am worried.

Well, since you subbed knowing that they will not have LFD in Classic Wrath, it must not be a big issue for you. That’s great, happy to hear that you will be enjoying Wrath regardless of LFD or not.

They’ve already addressed LFD feedback. The Classic WoW lead dev has already stated he doubts they will change their position. Are you having trouble reading the tweet I linked you?

I play both retail and Classic, not that it’s really relevant here.

Once again, since you have failed to read and comprehend the first six times, I am not discussing the game around my personal wants and whims. That’s what you’re doing. I am thinking more holistically and looking at game design critically as a philosophy. And, by all accounts, no LFD makes for the best game. Which, Blizzard, once again, agrees with, hence the removal of LFD in Classic Wrath, because it destroyed communities the first time around.

Peep tries hard but just can’t get it down like bloom. He’s going to lose it and eat a ban here soon.

2 Likes

Half the time the tank doesn’t even speak English tbh

I’m surprised that poster hasn’t gone with the “Blizzard is offering a great deal on transfers right now, you should consider taking one to find more people to play with” angle that he usually does when people talk about problems on their servers.

I was wondering why this thread blew up and saw. Glad someone warned you so you know what you were dealing with. You seem to just be having fun now.

I agree with you though, with only 15 70s online, half of them potentially just farming to transfer mats over to more populated servers (in other words, people who have no interest in running dungeons, etc) finding a group could be pretty difficult.

1 Like

though it was clear, making sure you’re saying,not believing someone is not the same as calling them a liar.

for something that does not worry you, you do seem to talk about it a awfully lot.

yep as I said you can’t give input on the forums unless you’re subbed thought that was clear?

hmm ya you’re saying is giving feedback on the forums is useless and blizzard ignores it, hmm you might be right there.

hmm you play that game you said is- “Because it has LFD and instant gratification that doesn’t require you to be social, make friends, or put in effort.” well guess it can’t hurt the game too much if you think it’s still worth playing.

Hmm seem you and others are trying to make LK something it was not the first time around I just want it to be like it was when I played it. (not sure about you but my communities didn’t go down till well after cata launched) plus as you seem to like the current Dev’s design just staying with retail might be best for you and let us that liked the old design have classic as it was, seems selfish to try and hog both, some of us only want to play classic because we don’t like the design direction of retail an nothing to do with the group finders that were added to it.

in the end even a Cross realm finder may not be enough, finding have a dead Auction house is kinda depressing too, *in another post\tread I stated if a good fix could not be found at least for LFG it might just be time to throw in the towel, already lost my main to retail, just not in it to try an level a 3rd time on another server and being dead on the one I’m at I started some alts for professions since you can’t buy anything, really not wanting to pay to have them all moved (bit much).

1 Like

My original classic priest was horde on what is now a completely dead faction. No joke, right now on that server the horde AH has about 200 total items on it. Top one being a netherweave bag for like 100 gold.

I am kinda grateful he posted that Brian Twitter post, he’s getting nailed and rightly so by peoples comment even a better laugh than this thread, and he seem to be able to answer most people questions just ummm well ya that’s a problem we have to look into (Is he into politics in his spare time).

1 Like

Rampant misuse of character transfers are why we have dead realms and the fault for that falls on both the playerbase and Blizzard.

between that, paid name changes, paid boost blizzard greed does more to hurt the community than any group finders ever could.