"RDF is NEVER coming out for WOTLK Classic" - Blizzard 2022

Blizzard also said they would never make Classic WoW.

6 Likes

They thought about classic and changed their mind and added it because there was good reasons for it.

They thought about adding RDF and decided against it because it would cause more harm than good.

That is not a blizzard quote. Then again your not an actual poster your just a troll, enjoy the report.

3 Likes

Sorry but the social feel of the game was ruined as soon as they allowed mega servers.

By trying to mediate the situation they also successfully ruined the social feel of multiple servers by allowing thousands of players to freely migrate to them.

The social aspect of this game is long dead.

5 Likes

It’s called paraphrasing for brevity and it’s very common in the writing world.

Known troll.

Reported for Trolling.

Muted thread.

1 Like

Not sure the reasons for your toxicity beyond you being upset about Blizz not adding a feature you want.

You literally purposely made it look like you were directly quoting them, you were not paraphrasing, you just are saying you were for being called out for directly misquoting them.

I’m surprised your even still allowed to post on the forums with the amount of spam and trolling you do.

But muting thread, and honestly at this point, muting you.

Should have done so a long time ago. You’re a known active troll and I’m still amazing you haven’t been perma’d off the forums at this point.

2 Likes

No, they’re removing. That’s different than “not adding”. It was in the game, now it’s not.

5 Likes

Citation please.

Citation please.

Irrelevant.

u sooo funny :clown_face:

once again an anti-RDFer who isnt attractive

1 Like

We tried it in retail and it failed. I even remember thinking it was an amazing QOL change for the game when it was released. But I’ve seen over the years how its twisted WoW’s community. Players were no longer players, they became an easily replaceable and expendable commodity. You would queue up, be placed with 4 strangers, never talk to them once and then leave to never see them again.

1 Like

exaggerating, plus ur chara looks like an old lady.

1 Like

RDF is part of Wrath 3.3.5. We aren’t properly playing Wrath 3.3.5 until it is re-added.

10 Likes

Blizzard also said they’d never rehost older versions of the game. You then go on to make a 1 sided defense for removing RDF, ignoring every bit of opposition. One example is the inability to get low level dungeon groups. If RDF was given to 1-60, how exactly would that impact anything you said for outland or northrend? Can you even comprehend this? Or will you just continue to be a parrot/troll?

Btw, someone with a huge history of pointless threads shouldn’t call someone else’s threads “pointless” and tell them it’s “best” to stop. Swallow your own snake oil here. I’ve probably delisted more junk threads from you than ANYONE else. I wish it could be automated.
:axe:

3 Likes

Wrath doesnt exist anymore. This is a common mistake from people who dont play the game currently, theyre not removing rdf, because theres a playerbase that have played the game “world of warcraft classic” with no rdf in sight since 2018. They are not implementing a feature that was traditionally introduced, not the same as removing it from a game that doesnt exist.

You may forget this (constantly) but wrath classic doesnt exist in a vacuum. its the 2nd expansion in the the currently running MMORPG “World of Warcraft Classic”, A currently running game with a playerbase, that happens to be the Rerelease of the Original World of Warcraft Game, and runs parallel to that game.

Just like they said they would never release servers for old version of the game.

And just to point out: again, the same troll posting anti-rdf threads.

SPAM. And moderation is being accomplice to this ToS violation as they are not removing the spam threads.

3 Likes

Just means less social interactions for me. I haven’t done any dungeons in classic so far and probably won’t in the future.

1 Like

Oh well, seems like you missed out. Don’t worry you prob won’t have any social interactions in RDF so don’t worry about needing that.

1 Like