"RDF is NEVER coming out for WOTLK Classic" - Blizzard 2022

Blizzard has already made many posts saying they won’t be reversing their decision to remove RDF. It’s better for the game overall as RDF kills the social feel of Wrath and allows ninjas and toxic players to roam free.

It’s best to just not make any more Pro LFD threads as blizzard said it’s not coming out. It’s pointless really.

57 Likes

Blizz said angerforge wont have transfers for 90 days and wont lock servers

57 Likes

The last post was during the raid log lows or TBC. How about they make one more post now that we have a lot of people returning for WotLK.

1 Like

I’m not heavily invested in needing RDF, but the entire Classic WoW line of servers exist cause Blizzard told us no and we didn’t accept that as an answer.

50 Likes

Another good decision by blizz, thank god for that.

5 Likes

Blizzard also said classic servers were never coming. Hows it feel to be wrong?

85 Likes

Blizz thought about it and changed their mind on classic servers.

Difference is Blizzard thought about implementing RDF and decided against it, permanently.

Keep huffing the copium!

4 Likes

See you in RDF in a few months.

74 Likes

Man the tears are going to be glorious when it’s implemented

75 Likes

Glad you are back

those other copy cat and their sub 3rd world quality bait thread have become dull.
welcome back :joy:

That’s not what they said. They said that they’ll monitor for if people push for it, and you’re upset that they’re doing exactly that.

12 Likes

Isn’t this considered spam?

You already authored the same topic.

20 Likes

Blizz also said many times that layering was temporary. Take everything they say with a large crystal of salt.

24 Likes

We wont tho, even if blizzard put in RDF in a few months you wouldnt be there, because you dont play the game, you come for the feel and then leave after weeks. You’ve spent more time on the forums than you will raiding in the game lololol

Thats why they arent putting in rdf tho btw.

1 Like

Not at all, as in the previous thread, there was no mention of Blizzard permanently saying RDF will never be added, which is present and being discussed in this thread.

Correct. I won’t be here. I already unsubbed because Wrath without RDF is broken. I am not going to pay a subscription to play a game where I have to spend multiple hours begging to be allowed to join a group for content.

15 Likes

You think I’m surprised that the toxic gatekeepers that are anti-RDF don’t want me here? I know you don’t want me here… Everybody knows you don’t want me here. Because thats the type of people anti-RDFers are. Your idea of “community” is being able to gatekeep content and pretend you’re better than others.

25 Likes

oh sure :upside_down_face: :melting_face: :wink:

noones gatekeeping heroics.

Every RDF thread we tell you to make your own group if you don’t like it. That would require actual effort though

2 Likes

Why do you keep constantly making these threads? Just bring up your new points in your old threads. Making more on the same exact topic can be considered spam.

7 Likes