"RDF is NEVER coming out for WOTLK Classic" - Blizzard 2022

C-can I at least get RDF once ICC will come out in a year or two though? L-like it did back in original WOTLK? D:

Nervous or something? :grin:

Sorry Morshu, but RDF in any form just isn’t good for the game. Kill social nature of Wrath.

1 Like

That guy got reported multiple times for spam, so he got consequences as well.

2 Likes

i personally dont mind as long as heroic rdf isnt in for phase 1

1 Like

Awww Geez! I guess I’ll have to use this new amazing tool that increase social interaction by 200% which equal to people saying “Hi” and “GG” at the beginning and end of the dungeons. :frowning:

11 Likes

We Bullied Paramount into fixing Sonic the Hedgehog. We can do the same with RDF and Blizzard

7 Likes

The one called a friends list? :thinking:

1 Like

Wrath is better without RDF, the same is not true with Paramount and Sonic.

1 Like

I really wish that were true, but we know it’s not.

1 Like

I’ll post anything I have the mind to, and you aren’t going to stop me.
Grab your ladder and get off the damn horse.

2 Likes

anyone remember the Wall of No with all the times they have stated they would not make Classic WoW?

or how they were so adamant about not adding flight in WoD?

or when they said that Legion Legendary and AP grinds were good and didn’t need changing?

or when they said BfA and SL had a good story?

16 Likes

Ever heard of “the stopped clock is right twice a day”?

I saw his threads and many of them were flagged for spam. What are you talking about?

1 Like

Anyone can flag anyone for anything, that doesn’t make it true.

So you are saying that guy is innocent?

1 Like

I wish I had some of those sadly all my old boomer friends left during WoD and the rest in BFA only one no lifer is still sticking with me.

I’m not blaming other for “no social interaction” though since I won’t engage in any social activity unless people directly speak to me first then I’ll get into it but I never start conversation in game. lol

No, I’m talking about myself of course.

So they aren’t allowed to make multiple threads spamming about pro-RDF stuff, but you are allowed to spam your anti-RDF threads?

6 Likes

Don’t use logic…it hurts.

3 Likes