RDF In Wrath Discussion

If they dont do something Wotlk will be dead very soon. As it stands leveling from 1-70 is a nightmare. It’s just solo questing. I can never find a group or it takes multiple hours to form one. As of right now I’m just raid logging on my main because I cant be bothered and most of my guildmates are doing the same.

3 Likes

I never had an hour long queue as dps in the rdf in wrath.

6 Likes

FYI… Classic WotLK doesn’t have 13M subs like original WotLK. Queue times would be higher in Classic.

5 Likes

no, im not trolling, im interested in an ACTUAL discussion but either your just a troll yourself or your seriously afraid of what would come of a civil discussion.

I invite you to add anything you feel that would be of merit from your point of view.

1 Like

they seem pretty solid on not allowing rdf

as i stated at least twice, these are MY opinions, i dont claim to speak for a minority or a majority, just me and my guildies. if you have more to add to the negative list, i invite you to add them in there from your perspective.

If all you want to do is attack the list because it doesnt fit your opinion it just shows the lack of foundation you have and your fear of rdf so youre trying to confuse and attack instead of just having a real conversation. that makes you look likt just another anti rdf troll.

so please, if you dont read anything else, read this… I invite you to post your opinions to add to the conversation. if your sole position is you dont agree with the list, theres no need to bein the conversation. i am looking to start a decent both sides conversation.

The problem with catering to those that live with their parents is that it ruins the game for all the normal people out here who want to actually play.

again, not bringing anything to the discussion, just attacking the post. are you folks THAT scared of rdf that AFTER demanding we stop posting everywhere and form on thread, that when the attempt is made all you do is attack the poster?

IF you have anything constructive to EITHER SIDE of the conversation i appreciate and invite you to share, otherwise i would ask that you ignore the thread and move on so the conversation can happen.

so you say my thread is bad because you disagree with my experiences. gotcha, but instead of listing a con list as was suggested you attack the poster. im not sure you understand the concept of civil discussion. so on ignore you go because twice now youve done nothing but attack without adding to the conversation.

Meh, retail is where this discussion belongs, not here, plain and simple Im not interested in your snowflake attempt to propogate a toxic diatribe about a non-existent feature. Past is the past now move on and go play dwagon fright.

and welcome to the no fly list. this is a discussion about rdf in wrath. move along, im not interested in your insults.

Rdf is in retail not wrath, sorry if thats something you cant accept,

Nah instead there will be people whining about Blizzard backtracking. Itll be a 180 of what the forums have today

I linked to the thread that this is a direct copy of, which incidentally has all of the relevant commentary in its posts. Can you point to any new discussion happening in this thread, such that it isn’t just completely spam?

get off the forum then its not an echo chamber because I guarantee you I saw the same stupid argument in retail forum too

i didnt click on it as i have never seen it and according to you its not a current post? i was one of those posting on 15 different threads and kept seeing people yelling we should take it to ONE thread, and so i try and all i get is trolls and people telling me to shut it down its not needed. so its striking me that the ONLY reason anti rdf want us on ONE thread is that it takes them less effort to troll us.

and now theyve gotten all their anti rdf alts and flagged it into hidden status. intersesting to see the absolute fear you anti rdf’ers have of a reasonable civil discussion and what it might expose.

2 Likes

Correct. The topic of RDF has been amply discussed, and there has been zero new contribution to it for months now.

Further, we’ve had quite clear discussion from blue posters on the topic as well…

While I appreciate that you want to keep the conversation going, because you want a feature that isn’t in the game no matter what, it may be worthwhile for you to have a look at the thread you’ve created and see if there is any value add here.

Hard based facts.

and this is my point if you will take time to read it… that was from august 8th… in september in multiple streams the statement was made that “rdf has been put back in discussion because of the amount of response weve gotten about it being taken out.” in the first week of october, brian birmingham said that rdf was further from never than it had been… these are both vague statements leading alot of folks to believe that it may be coming yet.

so, having read the article and the posts from before launch, i have to believe the noise that pro rdf’ers are making is making progress at pushing it towards being in game.

this from a hidden profile with special character in the name so its harder to block agreeing with a guy who does nothing but attack. … coincidence or not? either way not worth the effort.

What part of this is an attack? People that share facts that dispel your narratives are not attacking you.

Yeah, I am really “afraid” of RDF lol.

Anyways, I will lay out the proper foundation to have a bigger discussion on the topic… maybe this weekend. Stay tuned!