RDF Compromise?

That’s what I thought. You can’t.

You don’t even know what a shill is.

I am the complete opposite

Your question has been answered. You can choose to believe it, or not

Shill is somebody who monetarily gains from having an opinion, controversial or otherwise.

Oh really? What am I gaining from my “opinion”?

That’s my question. you’ve been on this forum for 16 days. Lookin a little sus my guy

Ok well you being a sussy little shill is off topic. Could the no RDF andys accept RDF for old content only?

Buddy I have been posting on this forum since before tbc classic was even a thing. I have always been here, I am not going away .

You asked a question about pre wrath RFD, I gave you the answer.

Accept it or dont

You may like the answer you may not. But my answer simply is why you aren’t getting it.

Btw, I am not anti RDF

Blizzard does not giveth, Blizzard only taketh away.

If that were a thing, then why not have it for Heroics only?

It’s almost as if people who are not going to be repetitively leveling alt after alt after alt dungeon spamming, regardless of whether Dungeon Finder is added or not are complaining about it not being in the plans for WotLK Classic.

How many characters did people actually level through dungeon spamming? I leveled 2 warriors, and a mage during WoW Classic solely through dungeon spams, and a Pally that I dungeon spammed on from ZF on…

And 2 warriors, and 2 paladins during TBC Classic from dungeon spamming. I created guild groups around doing that (alliance and horde — different servers), and we regularly hit character cap, so removed people who had been offline for greater than 10 days.

So, yeah there’s a market for it, but it doesn’t seem to be most. Of course, what do I know? It was only a couple to a few thousand people I played with during WoW Classic and TBC Classic who were often late to the party, wanted to level, and typically did not have max-level raiding alts that I found made up a large part of those enjoying the dungeon leveling community.

Of course if you do introduce a Dungeon Finder, there’s no need for such communities to exist any longer.

Or community in general.

Sadly this is probably the most accurate take.

1 Like

Well, that’s an interesting point. In Retail, especially now with cross-realm and even cross-faction grouping, communities are pretty good.

I’m in a large cross-server, cross-faction guild that has multiple groups for various content, from everything like Raiding Bootcamp (for beginner raiders), M+ key pushing groups, RBG groups, and multiple raiding and other groups, so that’s pretty cool, but Classic is a long way away from that level of community still.

I think about like… trying to quantify the value of how that community works though.

Or rather, the sense of it.

And perhaps what it means.

It’s a great community.

gnarles barkleash.

yeah…

The only compromise I see is:

1. Those who do not like RDF, can use group finder, and find friends.

2. Those who like RDF will use it.

2 Likes

This is so true!
I’m still waiting for my pony that GC promised!

1 Like

There is no compromise.

This is because money is involved.

If RDF comes, it’ll be later phases, after everyone is at a point where raidlog is the norm, and blizzard has already cashed in on plenty of transfers and boosts.

My estimation? A bit after the halfway mark of server life.

And watch me be correct.

Big prediction when that was the original timeline for the expansion.

Pointless comment. Next.

Where are you getting these numbers? I have 3 friends out of like 40 that pay for 2 accounts really. 80% is false by a large margin. And most people that play a ton wont mind leveling an alt especially if they can just get boosted in dungeons while being pretty much afk.