RBG Matching - Base it on the Top CR player

I like your xmog.

your response was even more condescending. i can literally link the highest possible achievement in this category, and it without fail it would always be disregarded. The highest possible achievement in BGs means nothing compared to you being higher than 1800 cr in the current season. A sitcom writer wouldnt even try to write that. Itā€™s always the same. In the end Iā€™m always less informed than an 1800 player, all because heā€™s got more ā€˜vers than meā€™ or some goofy crap. Iā€™ve heard it all.

You guys most likely live on the forums. I commonly refer to you as forum trolls because you are here to try to force possible answers to seem helpful to others. I saw a topic that I know the answer so I dropped it.

Now im getting belittled by the people I sap cap 3 times in a row. Smfh. Nice classic account

I mean I gave you my non classic account by linking you to a previous thread. :woman_shrugging:

LOL WHAT? Ok I dont know If im being trolled now, I hope not. But brotherā€¦

Im the one saying we need our current systemā€¦ wth is wrong with you lol ā€¦ Iā€™m the one saying the MMR system is the only thing protecting your stupid noob butt from half the people on my friends listā€¦

Conscript originally said that MMR system should be gone and thats literally all Ive been replying about. I dont even know who you are or where you came from, unless youre on his side lmao

god you forum dwellers are honestly like piranha in the water like go do something else rather than instigate stuff, its so weird

Then why are you arguing against me when I never argued against the system? I clearly saidā€¦

Indicating I donā€™t agree with changing the system. :thinking:

Youā€™re on the forums spewing like a hyena at people and questioning the legitimacy of their right to an opinion based on their in-game prowess, so I mentioned that Iā€™ve got alts higher than your main.

You brought ā€˜dO yOu EvEn pVp bRoā€™ into it. In basically every exchange on these forums, and Iā€™m pretty active here, Iā€™m happy to debate with anyone sans pulling up their armory to try and dismiss them based on rating. So if you want to crow about getting hero in 2013 and 2014ā€“thatā€™s your prerogative, but it hardly matters to me. You could have been a 200 cr player and I wouldnā€™t have disrespected you for it.

Also, this is not a classic toon. I race/name changed an alt yesterday.

1 Like

space case alert! space case alert! got too many forum tabs open or something?

You forums people are literally the worst type of humans ive ever encountered and i have to get out of here before i spontaneously combust lol

You seem to have some anger issues buddie. Not very nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is definitely a conclusion I will take. It always ends up here. But oh boy I do know that you think often about just WHY you are here on the WORLD OF WARCRAFT forums TOO MUCH. Why is it? Us psych majors have ideas. i love you and hope you love yourself too :joy::v:

You you seriously asking me why Iā€™m on the forums while you are on the forums?

Me saying your argument was bad was in relation to you making assumptions that we donā€™t q when there is evidence we q more than you. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Nice humble brag. College attendance is so rare. I imagine everyone is impressed now.

1 Like

I mean itā€™s only fitting he would make that flex considering his nameā€¦

1 Like

#rentfree

remember to exercise as much as possible and eat well :heart: there are honestly no hard feelings here. I do genuinely love you both and hope nothing was taken personally. sometimes the best in life is ahead of us :heart:

1 Like

I donā€™t know why you would assume I have any issues with you. Lol Weā€™re fine. :heart:

Can you link proof?

I am not sure if that will help.
Last week I took my Warlock into a ā€œlose on purpose groupā€ to get honor in RBGs for the weekly quest, CR was pretty much zero as well as my Lockā€™s personal rating. I queued with a guildie (arms warrior) and everyone stated ā€œjust try and get some HKs while we lose.ā€

We preceded to delete two 1700+ teams back to back. Just because someone has no rating does not mean they cannot play. We only had a Holy Pally as a healer but we grouped well played as a team and a few of us knew our class well enough to win those games. This was all done with no discord and no tanks within the group and 1 healer. We got our quest done and disbanded.

That would be better than the current system. Or make tiers so once you cross a threshold in a season you canā€™t be matched against people below that. Once youā€™re over 1800 or 2100 you can only group and be matched with other players at that level.

1 Like

Worst idea ever and something that reeks of desperation and antisocial behavior.

1 Like

Worst response ever and something that reeks of needing to stomp low geared players to feel good.

1 Like

Riiiiight, because people would like to play with their friends and that makes them automatically someone who likes to stop low geared players. Iā€™m glad Blizzard will continue to ignore these bad ideas of yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like