RBG Blitz rating

Is there any reason to push RBG Blitz rating now? Does it give seasonal mount/saddle bar progress, for example?

I don’t think it counts toward anything… until it’s officially rated.

Just bragging rights. No rewards or titles that I know of.

Yeah… unless I get a high rating… then it’ll be ‘‘OMG LOL U GOT UR RATING IN BLITZ.’’

Sorry to break this to everyone - but Solo Shuffle and Blitz are now the future of PvP.

1 Like

It rewards fun

2 Likes

Does it currently provide any seasonal bar progress?

1 Like

For sure, I enjoyed testing it and am even more excited for rewards for rating. I was just curious if there was anything in-game I could grind.

Specifically, I was hoping I might be able to grind a few saddles or farm the RBG wins tint for my Mage Tower Artifact Weapon. But I have won a few and have not seen any progress on my RBG wins achieves like Veteran of the Horde.

1 Like

I dont know all the particulars for prepatch, but the pvp season ended I believe, and with it much of the carrots pvp players chase.

I was a bit behind on my season 4 saddle but it auto-filled on patch day. The bar also didn’t reset, so no more saddle farming I’m afraid.

1 Like

I suspect it could give RBG titles, as I believe stuff like that and getting ‘2k, etc.’ can occur in off seasons, just not seasonal rewards but I’m not sure yet. My buddy has no RBG achievements on his Hunter so I’ll probably know tomorrow if we get 300ish more rating where he’s in scout territory. I’ll check back if I remember to.

2 Likes

Quick ques for conq points for mog