Razsageth LFR

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a boss on LFR which is so freaking rage inducing. Blizzard: please, for the love of N’Zoth, nerf that pushback on LFR by about 99.9%. If not for the repair bills of the absolute melons who have no clue what to do despite it being said about 500 times in chat then do it for the sanity of the people who do know and bash their heads on their desk when they see the same 10 people get knocked off despite it being made explicitly clear where to stand during the pushback.

thank you for coming to me TED talk

15 Likes

Glad to see this is still an issue 3 seasons later. It’s good for LFR to have some challenges on occasion. I believe ole Razzle dazzle LFR already got nerfed in season 1

27 Likes

First time eh?

8 Likes

The plus side is you can literally do the last 2 phases with like 5 people

6 Likes

oh I wish. I experienced it multiple times when it was current content, I thought it might’ve improved given that it was old content. I was sadly mistaken

2 Likes

What’s even funnier is they nerfed all creatures in raids by 10% health and damage.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how much it gets buffed with the Awoken buff, but the regular LFR version was brute forceable if you had a few geared people who knows what theyre doing.
(and by geared I don’t mean mythic. could be heroic or even normal)

2 Likes

Technically its new content again. But same old LFR. Nobody stands in the ground stuff. Nobody goes to the correct side. Nobody knows to kill the small adds. I think this was exactly why S2 was a cakewalk.

1 Like

10 Likes

Its still awful. Ive never seen a worse lfr fight and I’ve been doing these since cata.

Im still grinding it out in hopes of the mount dropping, but maaaan.
Im just glad my monk can solo tank.

2 Likes

I’m just glad Nel’tharax is on a vendor. My suffering will thankfully be short lived this time around.

2 Likes

The pushback was just nerfed before Fated release this week. How is anyone still dying to that?

2 Likes

When it was current, we did at second try.
I don’t see any problem with her fight. Almost all LFR Bosses in Dragonflight are faceroll, Just big dummies spamming aoe. Only Sennarth was really Fun and challenging

I dunno, I feel there has to be something wrong on the first phase making us wipe.

3 Likes

This is wow. The suffering never ends :joy:

3 Likes

… oh I totally forgot about that

2 Likes

I mean yeah, but I won’t have to touch Razsageth ever again after next week. :sweat_smile: They even put the LFR tint on the vendor with the Slimecat. One of my alts will snag that.

3 Likes

No way?! Maaaaan why not the mount… not me farming it all xpac and messaging people gold offers :sob:

Tbh thats how i got one of my sylvanas quivers. Fated lol

1 Like

I was very fortunate to get that mount on my very first kill but I know there’s a lot of people who are still hunting it. That really sucks. I hope you get it.

1 Like

Yea the drop rate is horrendous. Im still running sark a few times a week as well for his.
Thats a much easier kill than raz.

2 Likes