Razorwing Not dropping

same, “a cry of gratitude calls out from above”

I turned in 1, then 5, and nothing. I got 5 “A cry of gratitude” responses after the first spawned an aggro mob, but no mount.

6 eggs completed and turned in, same issue. No mount, same “a cry of gratitude” for all 6

The same thing happened to me, I delivered the 6 eggs at the same time. and they didn’t give me the mount. It would be good if they spoke out and said if it is a bug or how they will reward us.

1 Like

Saving my 6 until its resolved i guess then lmao

The same thing happened to me, I delivered the 6 eggs at the same time. and they didn’t give me the mount. It would be good if they spoke out and said if it is a bug or how they will reward us.

Same for me - returned all 6 - nothing happened.

Same here. Frustrating.

Same did 4 eggs yesterday and 2 today and didn’t drop down

I had the same issue, first egg some mob spawned and attacked me.

I just turned them in with the same result. First egg spawned the hostile that I killed, the next 5 I receive the cry of gratitude, the Matriarch did not fly down and give me the mount. Now what?

I just them in with the same result. First egg spawned the hostile which I killed. The next 5 I received the “cry of gratitude”, the Matriarch did not fly down and give me the mount. Six eggs turned in now mount. Now what?

just turned in eggs seven and eight, still no mount. I did open a ticket yesterday, came back to a response today saying they are aware of the issue and are investigating the cause.

yep, just turned in my 6th and got nothing as well… i swear blizz is breaking their own stuff on purpose or something

Chiming in to report the same issue 5:51 EST on 7/2 (Uldum-US). I turned in 6 Lost Razorwing Eggs to the nest and got the emote(s) from the NPC, but no drop of the mount.

Turned in my 6th egg today, and no mount, razorwing still just floating there. Put in a ticket and was told to abandon the quest… lul.

Love this small indie company

1 Like

Same here farmed the 6 eggs, turned them in & she just hung out in the air instead of dropping down for the mount reward

Same here, I turned in 6 over two days and nothing happened.

same here… no mount 6 eggs turned in

Just turned all 6 in, no mount

1 Like