Razer Chroma Integration

Hello,
I currently play WoW the most of any games that I play. I set up my first rig last year with a coworker. I have a Razer Deathadder Chroma mouse and a Razer Ornata Chroma keyboard. I hadn't played Blizzard's other games since getting this set up. I tried Overwatch during the Free Play weekend and noticed the integration and really liked it. I also started playing Diablo again, and noticed the integration and have enjoyed the Witchdoctor class.

Long story short, are there any plans for a World of Warcraft Official Integration like Overwatch and Diablo?

If there are no plans (i really hope there are), does anyone have a Chroma Set up they love and would be willing to share? Maybe something role or class specific?

Thank you for your time and reading this!
3 Likes
bump
bump
I have the Razer Death Adder Chroma, Black Widow Chroma keyboard, Razer Chroma mousepad, and the Tartarus Chroma hand pad. All awesome and the lighting is super!
I play on a Razer Blackwidow Chroma and I have been looking for a while for some sort of layout. I think the problem with making a layout for World of Warcraft is that everyone plays the game with different keybindings, and it would be hard to make a standard layout since even standard bindings are changed immediately for most players.. My recommendation is that you should go into razer synapse and just make a profile yourself, and get a little creative with it. I made one for standard mmo's and it works well, ONLY because I set up all of the mmo's I play the same.
word
I can imagine the colors switching depending on the zone you're in, Or what spec you're playing.
11/29/2017 09:05 PMPosted by Rexios
I can imagine the colors switching depending on the zone you're in, Or what spec you're playing.

The spec(or even class) thing is exactly what I would like.

I got a Blackwidow Chroma v2 and a Naga Chroma, I put profiles for some classes I play for both keyboard and mouse but I need to change them manually(fn+number on keyboard, Alt+Grave for mouse). It would be excellent to setup the profile change easily(linking both keyboard and mouse profiles to change at the same time) or changing the colors for each character(that would be way harder to setup but a man can dream).
Just imagine cooldowns flashing on your keyboard, a keys LED going out when its on cooldown and the LED coming back once the cooldown is up. I see tons of possibilities, time for blizz to get to working.
Bought the keyboard for WOW but no links to them :(
I have a razor chroma mouse and black widow chroma keyboard. I'd love to see wow integrate the lighting tech with wow. It can be zone and class specific!
1 Like
Blizzard, are you listening? WoW needs to get on the Chroma Apps train and get moving. The integration possibilities are endless, as someone metionsed above, different lighting setups for different classes, factions, specs. etc. Cool down notifications and more. I play Diablo III and Overwatch and absolutly LOVE the Chroma Apps integration. Want something that helps keep the game/features evolving, 14 years in? CHROMA APPS support.
3 Likes
So it's not any Integration, unfortunately, but it's a somewhat simplistic design if anyone wants to use it. I'd love to see integration at some point though, Blizzard. It's been done before and can be done again, and doing so would make more of your fanbase happy.

Google Drive Link: http://bit.ly/2HSGLmt
anyone found anything?
bump Q.Q
Gonna throw my bump at this. Love the OverWatch and Diablo 3 integration, and would love to see it in WoW. ESO has some pretty decent Chroma integration, if rather simplistic.
I made a really cool Alliance themed profile if anyone is interested.. lighting for the Firefly mouse pad to imo
any 1 anything, enjoy the keyboard. love the Overwatch comparability.
I think it would be awesome to have the keyboard change from green to yellow to red based on player health.
1 Like
11/11/2018 06:18 AMPosted by Trecker
I think it would be awesome to have the keyboard change from green to yellow to red based on player health.

This seems like the kind of thing that would be an interesting novelty, but in reality, you probably shouldn’t be staring at your keyboard in the midst of a heated battle anyway.