Ravager Hunter pet

I tamed a ravager from Hellfire pen but it doesn’t have any damage ability’s etc it’s suppose to have Gore and bite but I’ve been to pet trainer and nothing. Level 60

You have to play it for a while.

If you tamed a pet your own level, it will not gain loyalty or training points until after YOU level up.

No I mean those ability’s aren’t even in the pet training tab or the pet trainer…nothing…he’s level 5/6 loyalty and apparently they should have those two ability’s soon as you tame as they are active ability’s

Look up ravagers on petopia. Pretty sure the level 61 ravagers in Hellfire dont know Gore, only the 62s.

Not all ravagers come with gore. Check out Petopia to see which ones have it.

Then you trained a pet without those abilities.

Park him with the stablemaster, then go train another ravager with those abilities. You should learn them pretty quickly.

1 Like

Apparently only the ones in Draenei starting area have both bite and gore

Nope.

I trained mine right next to the Cenarian Expedition town in Zangarmarsh and it had both.

He only had bite at first but got gore as soon as he got loyalty level one.

Look them up on the TBC version of wow-petopia dot com.

Some abilities you get from the trainer, others have to be learned by catching a pet that knows it, the pet using it until you learn it, then you can train it to other pets who can learn it.

Ahhh I see I want to tame a Dire ravager…the large ones come with both

Thankyou guys n gals

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.