Rations and revelations quest Bugged

So Ferian had two quests to turn in the rations and then another, I turned in the non campaign quest first and she went out to the next stage without me being able to turn in the Rations Quest. I abandoned it thinking she might go back to the camp where I got the quest but she isn’t there. This is on my second character I am leveling through , I was able to get through the whole campaign on my first, but on this one I chose the table to pick what zones to start in

1 Like

Yup, same thing happened to me on my alt. Have you figured out how to fix it/ get around it?

Quest is bugged here for me and questing partner on our lvl 80s in the last two days. Did the same trying to abandon quest and could not pick it up again. Went up the hill to where Faerin Lothar appears and it won’t let me pick up the next quest either. It tries but fails.

just happened to me too. I’ve tried Reloading UI, logging out and back in, nothing! Very frustrating 3 days post actual launch date that this is still happening.

I found a solution! You just have to finish the questline that caused Faerin to move up the hill. It ends with turning in some stuff at a forge in Hallowfall. When you get back to the quest pick up/turn in area, Faerin will be back and you can pick up the campaign quest again.

2 Likes

Ran into this bug on my shaman too.

Just happened to me.

This is the solution right here.

Quite a bummer when you had no intent to complete the campaign sequentially or do anything in Hallowfall at all on a given alt at the time.