Rating too fast slow it down Blizzard

So now S4 it’s too easy to get rating even with losses you gain rating

This is too easy needs to slow it down or we will have 3800 R1

Thats fine honestly, i can pump up my rookie numbers, develop an ego and come to the forums to flame people :fire::fire:

29 Likes

S4 meme season ?

I can see it now "oh you got glad in S4. No wonder you’re bad " lol

Always has been

1 Like

Only possible chance this season has to not be completely dead is if word travels that glad is easy.

17 Likes

Can’t argue with that ,=(
Glorious Waiting WWI Lobby R1 title

reported for trolling, this season is going to be so dead with mop remix/cata and no elite sets for the casual players to farm so there will be barely any middle ladder players pushing for rewards. i would love it if everyone who set foot in arena got a glad mount this season due to blizz’s lack of effort to make a fun season.

7 Likes

If there’s any weekly inflation that’s just about what’ll happen.

1 Like

I give sub zero fs what anyone thinks if I miraculously get glad this or any season.

11 Likes

good, i agree with the sentiment that pvp’s main reward should be pvp itself, but this patch will not be fun for most players.

Now it’s time to see if inflation = more participation.

2 Likes

If inflation is that good maybe ill push for duelist

3 Likes

They didnt reset mmr from last season, which is fine because this season is gna be over in half the time and with half the people

Bad time to test that theory, as there are other factor’s that could also effect participation this season. For example:

• no new sets
  • last season of the expansion
  • no new raid (which usually get more people playing)
  • release of plunderstorm and other game modes

Last season would have been a better time to test that theory.

1 Like

It really is. You can get. I had a 2-4 Lobby got 24 cr lol.

1 Like

Are you doubting that there will be participation?

There usually tends to be a drop off in participation in the final season of an expansion, not only that but there’s no new set to earn, not even a recolor. I would be pretty surprised if participation is equal to, or higher than last season. Hopefully not resetting MMR has a positive effect though.

1 Like

They did lower mmr in 3s.

That’s why I said this is a good time to see if inflation means more participation. Because if more people participate during a season that is normally dead, then it would be good evidence that inflation makes more people queue.

Yea, but what if inflation does generally mean more participation, but lack of tier sets/it being the last season of the expansion effects participation even more? What do we consider “the baseline participation level” for a final season?