Rated Not working

At level 80, with 631 pvp ilevel, i get the wonderful message: This feature becomes available at max level"… do i just wait until next expac and level 90?

6 Likes

Yup, same for me on multiple toons.

2 Likes

Same here, but the script above does work. The button in the Group Finder interface for Rated is still grayed out, but it is usable and I can queue after running that script.

1 Like

Same here to me

script:
/run PVPQueueFrameCategoryButton2:SetEnabled(true)

1 Like

it works… still a sad thing to have to program the game to function… TYVM for you knowing stuff

thank you for this, you helped me in game, but I couldn’t find the script again for my alt … haha glad you posted it

It has been broken since before 12pm

this did not work for me and i noticed it warnd me to beware of compromise of character and gold so now i am worried

1 Like

Still not working for me as well. You can run this
/run PVPQueueFrameCategoryButton2:SetEnabled(true) to bypass it.

That script worked for me but since i DCed today during a Rated BG solo shuffle it says i lost 200 rating when i logged back on. Sounds like a huge Bug

DCing counts as a leave, which carries a -150 cr penalty for solo shuffle or -200 for blitz.

It was not intentional at all it was a DC that is a huge hit to rating. I didnt leave man my internet went out

There’s zero way for the game to verify that. If you leave, DC or otherwise, you’re hit with the leaver penalty.

I’m still putting a ticket in for it because i’ve never left a game and worked super hard to get from 1500-1700. It was comcast maintenance in my area for 2 hours. I literally couldn’t log on if i tried and there is nowhere in-game that i even known you lose that much from a DC so even if i could’ve scavenged some wifi from a hotspot i would’nt have known that.

This is for solo shuffle specifically, but blitz operates the same. Customer Support will not help you.

1 Like