Rate the transmog

Didn’t see it even after scrolling down a bit so figured might as well start a new one rather than necro one that was probably months old. You all know the drill already, rate the transmog above you.

My PvP mode. Simple but effective.
@Semdalor: The winged spaulders. Seen people using those to great effect.

About a 7.5, I’d bump it to 8 if you removed the enchant and used a red sword. (Red is the color that stands out on the rest of your outfit, so the yellow just kind of feels out of place.)

I can’t see your profile, but it looks like you’re using the elite set, which is a pretty good set 7.5/10

9.5/10 very dark and purple, really looks great.

6/10

It’s not a bad mog at all, it’s just that slight changes to sets are always safe choices. If it were mostly different parts save for a few parts from the same set it’d be fine. Either or man, it works

Haha like the lumberjack / woodsman look. Simple but effective. 8/10

9/10. The spikey boots look like you are getting ready to just dive in like a barbarian kicking, screaming, and slashing!

Very regal and love how you matched the movie promo shield with the SL set. Only thing, at least in the armory the mace seems a different shade of gold, 9/10.

And armory finally updated my character’s mog after nearly 2 weeks.

1 Like

Can anyone see my mog? And no it’s NOT supposed to be the cataclysm tier

The Armory hasn’t updated in weeks now, it been a reoccurring issue for months.

As of today some of my characters finally started updating. So hopefully this is a sign that the issue is finally being sorted out. But let’s also try to keep this for rating mogs and not turn it into a discussion about armory not updating, there are plenty of threads about the issue in the website bug report section.

Strong color theme, and perfect weapon to go with the set. I love it! <3

8/10
I am really impressed you found a mog that matches that Ashbringer skin, in any color, lol.

7/10 just because I’m not a fan of the robes but I was fair because of the shoulders.

Idk if you could be even more typical BE :face_vomiting:

Negative one hundred/10

What am I looking at?

8/10. Love the shoulder helm combo. Everything else works really well just the weapon and shield don’t match the rest of the set even tho they themselves also look kinda cool being the opposite of holy theme

9.5/10 love the mesh of Army of the Light and Shattered Sun Offensive themes.

A better mog than yours. Also you forgot to rate.