Rate the transmog above you (Part 2)

0/10 I guess i don’t even need to explain why

I’ll give it a 6/10.

There’s a lot that works here, the color scheme is tough to mix so there’s definitely points given for that. but the pants throw it off entirely.

Maybe I caught it at a misaligned mog, but good effort.

1 Like

10/10!
It’s so good, in-fact, I thought it’s a full set at first! With your class, title and name, just really gives off a cool Scarlet Priest who used to marry off citizens and soldiers… but now just fights with the horde because the Arathi areas have fallen and the Human alliance can be rather suspicious towards Undead, which they perceive as uncanny. Now, you’re probably having thoughts about rejoining the Church in Hallowfall! :dracthyr_nod: Beledar’s Light and Shadow guide you.

5 Likes

9/10 For a traditional WoW Druid, it doesn’t sit well, but it does remind me of coming from Diablo 2 Druid.

Anyway, if it’s not for balance, for feral or guardian, it sounds cool for a fantasy character.

2 Likes

8/10, i like the white minimalist style, suites priest style but the shoulders throw it off

3 Likes

9/10 look cool for oldman pirate.

2 Likes

10/10 if Blizzard put big butterfly or another insect wing like cloak transmog you look like cute fairy.

IDK, It looks good for the Phoenix Priest appearance, apart from the fact that he mostly uses wings, hopefully he can change using one of the tiers of this season.

8/10, shoulders and boots seem a little out of place.

4 Likes

10/10 for mr. Lestat

2 Likes

8/10: too much yellow.

-ign

2 Likes

10/10 for nice mix of blue and bronze

2 Likes

9/10, well done, but feels like a few of the colors are slightly off, mainly the green in the helm.

2 Likes

9/10 you seem more like dark priest that Dark mage, but your transmog is cool.

4 Likes

8/10,

Guess I’ll see you at the Darkmoon Faire.

Tried something a little different here, still waiting to see what may work better with the colours.

3 Likes

7/10 i really like the direction this is going for a frost mage but i still feel like something is missing i just dont know exactly what.

2 Likes

10/10

Looks great.

9/10
coolest panda ive ever seen

2 Likes

10/10 no comments

2 Likes

8/10
Love the regal look with the slicked back hair and the nice jacket. Daggers and belt need to be matched up though!

3 Likes

It is so hard to make a dracthyr transmog look good in dragon form, but you sir, have nailed it! 9/10

3 Likes