Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

An interesting take on the Vulpera. I admit that I don’t understand why they can be Warlocks, but that doesn’t detract from your overall theme. 8/10

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I am bias when it comes to purple/pink mogs. I also like that gem setup you have across this. 10/10.

4 Likes

8/10

Name checks out.

1 Like

Glowy bits on the armor match your eyes, nice touch. :slight_smile: 10/10

3 Likes

Hidden Profile / 10

1 Like

Just realized and fixed it, lols.

3 Likes

There we go! I really like your look. 10/10

3 Likes

An almost-full set from the Shadowlands preorder. Doesn’t deserve a rating.

1 Like

…? I’m not sure what you’re going for aside from “creepy”. 6/10.

Since the other guy rudely skipped you… 9/10, it actually works rather well.

4 Likes

8/10. I like priests that look like priests, not mages. So kudos. Tabard also works quite well

4 Likes

Nice. Looks like a true savage hunter as though you made your outfit from the animal’s you hunted.

10/10

3 Likes

9/10. The outfit is simple but looks great. The mostly black look with some color here and there definitely say ‘warlock’ to me.

4 Likes

It’s a nice set, goes well with your fur color 8/10.

3 Likes

well you definitely look like a druid, not even wearing a shirt but bandages.
6/10

2 Likes

Pretty good except the tabard and sword. 7/10

3 Likes

Interesting. I usually don’t see Blood elves go for more tough looking and imposing sorts of mogs like these, but its a good mog 10/10.

3 Likes

I love the little skull on the eye patch and the detail in the belt chosen. It goes well together but looks extra fabulous because it’s being worn by a gnome imo. :slight_smile: Everything just looks so much cuter on them. 10/10

(Sorry mine is just a set but new to me. Feeling rather lazy this AM. My coffee must be broken or something. :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

It’s just a set but i like it as well as the other armor classes of it.

1 Like

7/10, looks cool.

3 Likes

@Beatorisu
Guess it looks ok for a priest, you look like a Dolphins fan though lol. 6/10

2 Likes