Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

Getting some real Cataclysm vibes from your transmog, I love it. 10/10.

3 Likes

Solid 7.5/10. A simple but nice look.

Looks like armor that’s useful while at the same time showing off some of the lovely Draenei form.

4 Likes

@Kuraesu
The weapon doesn’t really match. And the mog itself isn’t very Druid, was never really of fan of that mog. 5/10

2 Likes

Good weapon choice with the heritage armor. 8/10

4 Likes

You look really amazing. You did a seriously fantastic job making your character look like a fierce troll hunter, stalking the jungles in search of prey. 11/10

5 Likes

I love the weapon bringing it all together. 10/10

4 Likes

Great DK mog. I especially like your guild name! 10/10

4 Likes

8/10.

Your gear just looks…painted on for some pieces.

Nice and bright, I like it. I get the feeling your brew has a bit of fire in it. 10/10.

3 Likes

Very elegant. 8/10

3 Likes

@peretta

Ooo I like that you combined some sets for this. That and purple is just best color ( Oh just you wait til I get the Mythic Nighthold Warlock armor for maximum purple myself )

Your mog is very straight and to the point but it still works. 10/10

4 Likes

@Rosenivy
Matches well and looks good. 7/10

3 Likes

10/10. That mog looks sick. You remind me of some kind of bleeding hallow brute.

4 Likes

7/10: Looking pretty fly, if a bit unconventional.

3 Likes

7/10.

I’m sorry, it’s just plain in a bad way for me.

Nice outfit! 10/10

3 Likes

Awesome Blood Knight mog. 10/10

4 Likes

9/10

Fitting for a DK.

8/10, shoulders and boots don’t match but I like the name combination with the class. Not that it affected the rating, the last part, that’s just something I like.

3 Likes

i like your mog very much. Its a nice look, if anything the helm is a lil off but i see where you where going.
9/10

Really nice transmog. maybe a lil too pandaren with the armor set but you are a monk after all.
8/10.

4 Likes