Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

IDK, your armour looks all brown and stealthy like you are trying to be a hunter wearing what would be the medieval version of camo, but then you have a super huge and flashy gun. I think the actual gun you are using would fit 10x better. 7/10

3 Likes

A good point. I’d missed the offhand which carried over from an old mog. Better now? Assuming my profile updates…

2 Likes

@Rustheap. 10/10 for the name/creepy transmog/low level combo. Looks great.

@Penumbrae. 9/10 beatiful colour choices but the belt, weapon and offhand look just slightly off.

5 Likes

@Endz

10/10
Love the way you used that tabard to create the pants-version look of this set, wich imo fits goblins a lot (considering all the mage sets). The staff completes the look, matching both the tabard and the set.

That my boys, is goblinic perfection, right there.

4 Likes

I love your look. Good job. 10/10

3 Likes

10/10 for Middea. I wasn’t expecting to like your look, just based on your little avatar thumbnail, but holy wowza does that ever look good.

3 Likes

I cannot tell which part of you is transmog. Or mechanical. So I guess 10/10 best on what I’m seeing

4 Likes

Looks really good 9/10

3 Likes

9/10.

That’s what a hunter to be feared looks like. Good work, especially since Mail is such trash normally.

it seems okay i guess, i cant tell what you´re trying to do with this set, a mix between pirate and monk which is strange honestly… 4/10

5/10.

It’s basically just the Order Hall outfit, the head piece doesn’t really match at all and the gold in the weapon lines up with nothing.

9/10

Really good

3 Likes

5/10. It looks nice and fits the race very nicely, but it does not stand out in a significant way to me.

2 Likes

Ok first, I hate goblins. Second, you’re trying to be a DH??

All this, and looking at your mog; you, sir, are a marvel. Love it. 9/10; not as happy with the headpiece, but you, sir made me smile.

4 Likes

order hall outfit? what youre talking about, its a mix between two different sets and neither of them its from the order hall

1 Like

I stand by my rating regardless.

10/10! I see a mixture of different sets. It all matches really well!

2 Likes

7/10.

Something about it…just doesn’t pop for me.

8/10

Like staring at a traffic light

3 Likes

Ok this guy looks HOT! and boy what a BIG gun you got there!
/wink
/wink
10/10

2 Likes