Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

3/10. Not quite feeling it. Not horrible though.

1 Like

/cry
Your only saying that cuz Im not green and Im taller than you!
/flips hair
/pouts

3 Likes

9/10 you look like a pimp. lmao. I would change the gloves though.

3 Likes

Typical nelf build with scythe of elune. Seen it quite a few times but you’ve done it well enough. 7/10

3 Likes

you’re judging my mog based off my legion artifact?.. I use it because I worked hard for it. Not because I want it to match the rest of my mog. Anyways, my mog is mixed pieces, and I’ve never seen anyone else wear it since I put it together myself. /shrug

1 Like

You went into a transmog rating thread and you’re mad that you got rated. How could they know you were using that for a specific reason? You still got a good rating so who cares?

Belt and off-hand don’t match very well. And the blues on the chest are off. I recommend the Mythic Antorus chestpiece.

7/10 still. Lots of fel.

You obviously had an issue with it, hence why you’re responding. Also please stop responding with new posts and instead edit your other posts with quotes, so others will actually rate those who haven’t been rated.

Well, they didn’t. Thanks.

3 Likes

wut? I’m not mad at all. lmao I just don’t understand why they’re judging based off of one thing I have and not the rest of it. my post would be completely different If I was mad. :joy: :joy: :joy: tf?

1 Like

nty. people have a brain, they can skip over me. i’ve done plenty of these in the past. anyways, theres a difference with “having an issue” and “being mad”.

1 Like

10/10. You look absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful nelf mog. I’d rate it higher if I could.

5 Likes

Goblin Demon Hunter? Don’t see that every day. 10/10 for sheer creativity alone!

Here’s a better pic of mine, armory doesn’t show everything.
https://i.imgur.com/gxvC89C.jpg?1

It’s supposed to match up with the mount. xD
I’m a mage after all. We don’t do “stealthy assassin!”

5 Likes

Most of your mog looks good. Very stealthy assassin of you, but then you have rainbow brights friendship sceptor. You lose 2 points for that so 8/10

3 Likes

@Illibling 10/10 love the open chest! Makes it easier to use my Jumper cables. For rezzing of course!

@Sharding 9/10 Shado-Pan Mage looks awesome!

6 Likes

It’s great! I thought it was a full set for a second. Though… the hood is slightly off. 9.5/10

5 Likes

9/10.

Really savage look you have there.

Nice and glow-y. 10/10

3 Likes

8/10.

I love the Turquoise

I really dig your look. Good job. 10/10

3 Likes

Such a great look for a Highmountain Hunter, 10/10 :clap:

4 Likes

Beautiful look. You look like a Battle-Priestess. The crown of white roses is an amazing touch. 10/10 :smiley:

3 Likes

I really, REALLY love the Silvermoon x Fel look.

It makes you look like some sort of corrupted guard that still protects the city in his own way. Like a loose cannon cop that doesn’t play by the rules.

10/10

4 Likes