Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

I don’t want to sound mean but I don’t think the shoulders fit with the outfit. That said you have to work with what you have. 6/10.

It all goes well and I dig the vibe but the shoulder spikes are a tad too much.

9/10

oh too bad you cant have white thigh high hosiery for that set. very modern mog. clean and understated/ 9/10

1 Like

Very creative mog. Good job. 10/10

10/10 very High Elven.

Hopefully it shows the right mog for me, it’s supposed to be red in color, not the dark colored one in my avatar.

7/10
/10char

very cool custom armor. 10/10

i’m working on a faery mog. you cant see the weapon enchant on armory so i screenshotted it

2 Likes

9/10 looking good so far, I’m sure it will be a 10/10 when finished.

Ignore the green glow in the armory, it’s part of the weapon itself which I wish Blizz would let us turn off somehow.

Overall I like it; no oversized/obfuscating armor. However, because of the (nicely) big shoulder pads, I feel that the weapons should’ve been bigger (and actually, the green glow is not a bad touch).

8.5/10

Next rater: oddly enough, I’m trying a slightly bigger (fist) weapon myself, but because of the weapon enchantment glow, it’s hard to see that. C’est la vie.

1 Like

11/10, lookin’ like ya be gettin’ ready to ride da trails of Elwyn Forest on ya trusty steed.

1 Like

9/10 like the theme, just not my taste.

10/10 you look like Draka from the Shadowlands Cinematic

Tabard feels a bit out of place due to how bright the blue is compared to the other blues, 9/10.

1 Like

Hat doesn’t fit but the rest is really good. You look like a Druid ready for the fall.

9/10

9.5/10, very well done.

8/10

Nice matching of different set items.

8/10

Cook concept. Think the gloves could stand to match the shoulders/boots slightly better.

6’10 very plain and classic I can respect that but its not overly WOW

@Drede - 7/10, like the idea of it and normally a fan of simple mogs… but not a fan. Like the bags on the belt though!

@Prtwentyfour - Your armory isn’t showing for me!

2 Likes

@Ellrynn 7/10 Looks great I like the wings!

My mog is a classic sin’dorei mog with some new twists.