Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

sweet. 10/10 for lime draenei

this is lightspeed, my alt, new mog . not gonna show in armory for a long time lol

the helm and shoulders are war within prepurchase mog

back

9/10 I’m not a fan of full on armor, but It still looks good. I like how the helmets and shoulders stones match your characters eyes and I love the color gold. Is that a full set or different pieces that you threw together?

different. the staff is df. the boots are venthyr. the gloves are SL prepurchase mog so is the belt. and the helm and shoulders are TWW prepurchase mog

SKIP ME, RATE ANGELIQUE

I’m going to skip back up to Angelique as y’all were chatting :slight_smile:

I love the pastel colors and the flow but the waist seems a bit ‘bulky’ to me for the softness of the rest of it (just my humble opinion.) Still give it a 9/10. <3

I like minimalistic mogs that have little to no clipping. You succeeded there. My only issue is that the top is lower quality, as it’s older, compared to the rest of the mog.

Blizzard also should release more quivers, as a darker quiver would go nicely with the theme you’re going on.

8.5/10.

You did the best you could with the tools Blizzard gave you.

1 Like

I actually like it. It’s a very consistant look, with good use of colours that match the skin tone giving a good ‘sand troll’ feel about it all. I find it hard to make trolls look good so bonus points for working with a janky canvas.
9/10

1 Like

Priest vibes 9/10

1 Like

Geeting primal necromancer/witch doctor vibes, like the original feel.

10/10

nice, i like the headdress color tie-in. 10/10

so my alts emerald dream pieces, from just normal quest drops

its mearly a full set but this is pretty for quest rewards

10/10 but I’m confused due to the mog, the name, the race, the background. Like it shouldn’t be like that, like wtf.

yeah emerald dream is all nature, flowers, plants, wall to wall druids

SKIP ME, RATE AZLAN

You sir Gnome are very purple, and I sense some madness within you. I like it.

8/10

You look like a scarlet warrior who was tired of the Fing S and losing to randoms invading your church so you went out got a bunch of gear and show those random’s what’s for as you paint the floor with there insides.

10/10

1 Like

7/10
I see the Shattered Hand theme but could be better.

You are a very purple gnome. Good blending of pieces. Actually made me think you were a mage at first, until I saw the bow.

8/10.

9/10 nice icy shamanic theme

don’t rate me, I know I’m cool with my nacho libre vibes.

finn, looking snazzy! 10/10

1 Like

10/10

You look great!

This mog is so good. 10/10

1 Like

9/10, very purple. I know the staff feels a bit out of place, but it matches my Moonkin form, and been trying to get a set that has the same color scheme.