Rate the transmog above you (Part 1)

the robe my char is wearing, would be cool for your hat/shoulders. it has black and gold, like your helm, and gold and red, like your shoulders. i think. one way to find out - if you dont already have it, it drops in HEROIC Tomb of Sargeras, from harjatan. has to be heroic though. if its mythic or normal, its a different color.

you can get the recolor as a priest. woot. that means if it doesnt drop for your priest, your mage and lock can try for it too. provided you have a mage and lock lol
its normally a mage only set but the recolors are for all clothies. the difference in golds might be too drastic though the face and octupi tentacles on the shoulders would tie it in. only way to tell is to try it and see. maybe use the 3d dressing room on wowhead (doh, trading post helm not in their database)

so your set needs some TLC. 9/10

my new lightforged draenei paladin, who cant make up her mind what color scheme to go with. she wont show up in forum char select. too new i guess.

8.5/10, too many colors at once.

1 Like

8/10

I dig it; almost looks like its a complete set, but it isn’t.

This is one of the looks I’m toying with. I don’t have two of the final pieces, but have two close ones and I’m waiting on the Eredar customizations to be added.

Well-coordinated with detail and colors. The general impression I have is “sophisticated power.” But not keen on the offhand weapon, and I’m ambivalent about the face being covered.
9.5/10

It’s simple and looks good. I’ve never liked the look of shoulders on female characters.

8/10

10/10 very Orc

1 Like

10/10

Hot looking set. *ba-dum-tish *

10/10

Nice outfit. The hammer looks good for cracking skulls.

1 Like

8/10

I really like the lion motifs.

Ack My eyes

Some places of the net: 9

me 4

Nice color combo! Not overly detailed: I can easily distinguish body parts.
My only criticism: feels like the shield is way too small. It should also be big and massive, like the axe and its wielder.
9/10

The transmog is great, I like the slim silhouette on leather classes instead of huge bulky shoulders and poofy chest armor. The ice claws are cool, I feel like claws are underused. It’s a little hard to see since it’s a similar tone to your characters’ skin but that’s not a mog critique.

8.5/10

1 Like

you look spectacular. 11/10 i seriously love that.

i’m a pink kirin tor paladin lol maybe they’ll give us an argent dawn/crusade recolor of this set in plate gold, white, black and silver. swap the eyeball for the argent symbol

1 Like

Really loving the color coordination and has very strong cleric/battle mage vibe. 12/10 for style.

Mine is just your typical dark and brooding lock you’d find toiling away over some grimoire trying to figure out how to summon an infernal in demo spec.

9/10, looks like a necromancer.

you definitely look like an orc hunter 8/10

8/10, fits the theme of a Warlock, just not sure how to feel about non-robes on casters, it’s never felt right to me.

I love the combination of the two sets with that sword. Good job. 10/10

Edit: Ugh, my Armory hasn’t updated with the new stuff yet. Here’s what I’m supposed to look like:

3 Likes

that looks great. 10/10

pic because armory not showing staff enchant and enchant is necessary for mog because it changes the color of the whole weapon

1 Like