Rate the rogue name above you

can i buy a vowel?

no?

0/10

Is that even a real name?

0/10

That’s a sound that an unsuspecting victim would make when you clap your hand over their mouth and drive a dagger into their back. Creative.
6/10

4/10 just don’t get it, Reign of fire reference? 8/10 if yes

Just doesn’t hit the spot

3/10

10/10 perfect name for an undead rogue. i just learned about the effects of hypoxia in my diseases class.

Hm, Riots? Sounds amazingly un-rogue like.

I like it. 9/10

1 Like

I get the vibe that you wanted a class appropriate name but didn’t want to give it too much thought.

6/10

Hah, now that’s a rogue with an appropriate name! 10/10

1 Like

9/10 Pretty cool questing to slay from the shadows of dusk till dawn, but what about after dawn… 6/10 in a raid having people quick type “Dus” all the time would get annoying.

9/10 Vinjince i like it.

@Vinjince…I don’t exactly get the meaning of the name, but it sounds cool! 8/10

@Sneakyvato You sound like a rogue sneaking around the Hall of Shadows (btw thanks for rating my mog) 8/10

@Duskslayer Seems like a fairly small window of time for getting some slaying done, but sounds good. 8/10

@HokeyPokey, I really like your name; however, I picture a gnome rogue doing that cute little dance to the Hokeypokey music. 8/10

Sorry guys and girls, I didn’t notice that I was logged into Battlenet with my Druid. This is my rogue.

Elrod, I see something like: EL (“the” in Spanish) and Rod/Stick.

The Rod, looks a perfect and weird name to a gnome rogue! haha :rofl:

9/10!

8/10. Only works for assassination rogue =P

10/10 you all are hilarious, I didn’t know rogue name is a thing.

Don’t know what a “Mevar” is so 5/10

10/10 it has that femme fatal appeal to it.

My character’s full name is Hannah Moon’Whisper, leader of the Shadows of the Cross in my world. Very, very long back story.