Rate the rogue name above you

6/10 don’t really see it as a very rogue like name but still cool name

1 Like

8/10 since I really enjoy the Thuya Garden on Mount Desert Island…

1 Like

8/10. Somehow it sounds like a conniving, crafty person. Fitting for a rogue.

7/10 solid

6/10 Feel like it would be better for a hunter, but I dig it non the less.

Don’t know what it means but sounds nice 7/10

8/10 accurate sounding name.

Well Hello There

That’s hardly a rating.

That’s hardly a rogue.

I see what you did there 8/10

1 st rule of getting caught. Deny , Deny , Deny . 9/10

1 Like

5/10, makes me think of Nocturnal from TeS.

6/10 points for originality, but name fills kinda off for a rogue imo.

I see that over the countless years of thieving and pickpocketing, you too have lost your soul.

And as for me: ahem

A lifetime ago, I was known as Aeridaras Sunwrath. I charged into battle with a cry of “FOR THE HORDE!” on my lips. I bled and fought for the Horde, and thousands of Alliance soldiers died to my blade. I was happy then, although my only family was my sister, Lisendra.

It all changed the day the whispers came. The Void, endless and infinite, came to me
The whispers spoke of power in exchange for loyalty, but I was not so easily fooled. I confronted Magister Umbric, who had researched the Void. We were all cast out of Silvermoon by that bastard Rommath. Damn him!

Then Alleria Windrunner returned. She gathered us Void-touched sin’dorei, and we learned to master the powers.

With the Horde shutting us out, I did the unimaginable. I swore loyalty to Anduin Wrynn. I fought in his name, now turning my pistols and swords on my former allies.

Since then, I have become a seasoned assassin of the Alliance. No shade of Aeridaras Sunwrath remains. There is only The Duskslayer. And from this day, to my last, I live, I bleed, I fight, and I die–FOR THE ALLIANCE!

1 Like

@ Duskslayer

Bit emo of a name, but then again, you did at least go with the emo elf race, so a win, I guess.

I’d say about 6/10.

Haha, Jinx. Make sure you don’t jinx your raid group! But cool name, to be sure. Give you a 8/10.

I dig it! 8/10

Hepburn or Plaza?

9/10

0/10 big fail