Rate the mog above you! mage edition

The dark burnt reds with the fiery shoulders are pretty choice. And I’m a sucker for veils.

7/10

Feels like it flows pretty well together. Solid 8/10.

Ok, I generally do my best to avoid repeat postings in transmog threads to give more folks a chance, but I like your 'mog so much that I have to comment:

I really like the complete picture you put together! If anything, I continue to be flustered by the fact that there isn’t a way to view to complete picture and rotate the character, but I imagine that’s more than Blizz wants to put into these pages, lol

Anyway, getting back to the review:

• Excellent job tying together the colors of the different set items, especially between helm, shoulders, and the robe
  • REALLY like the theme of a “Heavy Metal Mage” that’s embodied by the helm, shoulders, and the Sword + Off-Hand; you just look like you’d wreck a train!
  • The only thing that’s a smidge “off” to me is the belt - The gold of the belt doesn’t fully mesh color-wise with the deep orange-ish glow from the sword and the off-hand (of which those feed nicely into the deeper orange-to-red glow from the shoulders and then the helm)

But that aside, wonderful transmog!

9/10

Golden Garden Variety 10/10.

Nice one.

Thank you so much, the belt has honestly been the hardest part of the whole thing. I’m still constantly on the lookout for one that fits.

Naked/10. Good laugh!

9.5/10

This is amazing and really unique looking. I agree, the belt seems a little out of place. It’s a little too yellow versus the oranges used throughout the rest of the outfit.

Assassin fire mage look going on. Clearly going for :fire:. I’ma fan. 8/10.

I have trouble matching anything to the legendaries so nothing looks perfect with them IMO but yeah.

Looks sick. 9/10

Old school tier look combined with a cool blue helm. The blue works to give an arcane look and feel which is very magey. 8.5/10

I really like the colors you went with. Good job. 10/10

1 Like