Rate the (5) druid xmog above u

Wilykcat 4/10 im not a fan of this one
Kyarea 8/10
Dastarfall 9/10 i love some of the NE ones i’ve seen
Megatron 7/10
Fionola 5/10

so after 5 more posts you can edit your own post and put in your average
(if we can get people to start putting 5 ratings in)
mine is 7+?+?+?+? = ?/50 = ?.?

some others i really liked are:
Bellena not as druidy as it could be but very nice look.
Trollin i agree this is very zandalari trollish
also love the name can’t believe it wasn’t taken
Worgenharder only a worgen druid could make so little look so right.
Oakspirit i like the bear look over the tauren very nice.

Ccloudstlkr: Druid Feralheart armor set, while generic, fits your white horn, hair, and tabard. 7/10

Please ignore the off-hand in my profile. Artifact appearance glitch.

Love your look 10/10

I didn’t get that red version of the Malorne set because I just didn’t like it but I love the set you’ve created with this. 10/10 it all just works.

I just changed my look.

9/10, very druid. I could see her working with the dryads to remove a thorn from a very large paw.

The missing point isn’t on you; I just want more texture in the upper portion of that robe design, and a higher resolution of the antlers.

1 Like

9/10 looks like it couod fit druid or a priestess of elune.

1 Like

Looks good. 9/10

@Fionola - Looks good, very Druid like 8/10

10/10. Love the druid of the flame look.

9/10 very woodsylooking

@ talyssan: night goddess druid. spoopy looking, 10/10

Like how simple, yet effective it is. Not my style, but tastefully done for what you were apparently going for. 9/10.

9/10 love it. Only reason its not 10/10 is the red and purple orbs on the weapon/OH don’t match anything else.

Thanks man. I changed it just for you, I could also use a legion scythe that fits better. Having a hard time deciding.

Nice! Now I give it a 10/10.

9/10. The bear hood works thematically, but the color stands out a bit too much because everything else is using light brown fur trim. If there was an alternate color more in line, it’d be perfect. Ideally tabard would be dulled a bit to match the blue accents better, but it’s close enough.

Claws look out of place, but we don’t get a choice on that -_-

EDIT: The below rating was made about my yellow resto set. (https://i.imgur.com/KJfWPVF.png) Thanks! I was going for an autumn harvest thing with that, and I try to mog something a hedge druid might actually wear tromping around in the brush (no giant antlers or flaming skulls or w/e, and other than guardian I pretty much universally hide shoulders). But I always worry it just looks like a banana suit lol

I really love your look. 10/10

@Annalina Cool looking cross breed Druid/Monk 8/10

Very good, though the legs/feet need a bit of work to color match the upper pieces.

Nightlynx, colors seems to work well together…just enough blue in your robe/skirt to match the shoulder pieces etc. Never was a fan of skirts but to each his/her own. 8/10